the  announcement.

Clementine, Javier and Kate were all on stage while everyone was gethering around the front of the stage.

"Ever given a speech?" Javier asked.

"No, just small ones." Clementine shrugged.

"Watch the pros, you'll get the hang of it." Javier chuckled.

Kate stepped foward and cleared her voice.

"If i can have your attention please." Kate said. "All right, so as all of you know we had trouble with Carver and his people before but we dealt with Carver. Unfortunately we recently found out he has another base a good few miles west of us."

Chatter and gasps came from the crowd.

"They found out Carver was dead and they are looking for revenge. In the base some of us know all to well they set up bombs to try and kill whoever got Carver aka us." Kate said. "We came up with a plan we think and have great hope for. Javi can you help me out here?"

"Yeah, so as Kate mentioned we have a plan but we do have good hope that it will work. The plan is that we lead walkers to his base, trap them inside and with the use of radios lead them to the room with the bombs." Javier said while turning to Kate. "You wanna take over?"

"Sure." Kate said while stepping foward. "We'll all have parts to play in this plan, helping out with leading the walkers and making sure everyone is safe. Everyone with have eachothers backs. It'll start in the forest just outside of the main gate, we'll lead walkers by covering our scents and leading them to the base."

"How will we get them inside?" A voice called from the crowd.

Kate turned to Clementine. "Can you take over?"

Clementine nodded and cleared her throat before speaking. "That's my job, i'll lead them into the base through the front door and out through the back. Once im out i'll barracade the back door while someone else barracades the front door, trapping the walkers inside. There will be radios that will draw the walkers up to the room."

"We'll go into more detail in a while but for now you all need to know." Javier said.

A few minutes later Kate, Javier and Clementine left the stage and everyone headed back to their dutys but everyone was on edge and shocked at the news.

"You did good kid, you were like a pro." Javier said.

"Thanks." Clementine chuckled. "Need any more help?"

"No you're good, i'll come get you later." Kate smiled.

Clementine said her goodbyes and headed back to the school. She opened the door to the basketball court and saw nobody except for Aj and Tenn kicking a ball around.

"Hey guys, where is everyone?" Clementine asked.

"Violet and Brodys upstairs not sure about everyone else." Tenn shrugged.

"Okay." Clementine smiled.

She turned on her heels but didn't get far as someone called out her name.

"Clem?"

Clementine turned to see Aj frowning in front of her.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you want the monsters to follow you, what if you get bit." Aj frowned.

She got down on his level and put on a small smile. "Ill be okay goofball."

"But you might get bit." He frowned.

"Hopefully i wont." Clementine said.

Aj frowned and nodded. He returned back to Tenn while Clementine went upstairs to Violet and Brody. She opened the rooftop door and saw both Violet and Brody on the ledge.