Poppy

A/N: This story is purely experimental. I don't know their personalities that well. I have only watched Trigun Stampede and will be going based off of that. I apologize if it's ooc and if updates are slow. The reader will hopefully stay the same throughout the story and they will be gender neutral.

The day was like any other, with (Y/N) coming back from a funeral. Their grandmother had recently passed. Her remaining things were given to them.

A small mansion on the outskirts of town surrounded by beautiful lush green nature. A closed off backyard where her dogs used to run and her cats lounge. Wines ran up the walls of the mansion's back walls, the door being metal and glass with outdoor furnishing out of the same material but with comfy cushions young (Y/N) picked out.

The dogs were given to a distant cousin that (Y/N) knew nothing off, but were very close with their grandmother. The cats were kept in the mansion and were given to them to take care of.

(Y/N) looked at the double wooden doors that had delicate carvings etched in the wood. Their hand came up to open the cold doors, even though the weather was quite warm since it was spring.

The doors creaked and they entered with a clank of their shoes, taking them off and putting them in the shoe rack that was decorated with colorful stickers of Mario and BTS.

Their grandmother was a fan of k-pop. Tears stung their eyes as they continued down the well lit corridor with large windows, almost like a greenhouse. Their bags ruffled with the movement, the house strangely quiet, even with the meows and pacing of the cats around their feet.

A sad smile crossed (Y/N)'s face as they set the groceries on the counter, their hand going to reach to pet the cats. One was an outdoor cat their grandmother adored. The other was a gift for her 50th birthday.

The cats purred and meowed, sounding strangely sad. They rubbed at their legs and got cat fur all over. "Hey! Aw I just cleaned that!" (Y/N) had indeed cleaned it, but it seems the cats were savages as always.

"You ain't getting any-" their words were covered with a loud BANG.

They looked over at where the sound came from, seeing red. The cats hissed and ran off somewhere, their fur littering the place.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened, their mouth opened and they froze. It appears a certain Typhoon had somehow fallen into their kitchen, groaning and whining from the pain of the fall. This is going to be interesting.