Chapter 11: Maximum Beat! part 1

It's been 2 months since the whole incident

A lot has happened ever since. Like, for instance, Sarah and I have been hanging out a lot more often. She's begun to accept the fact that I was a singer. And we had a lot of fun walking in the park and sitting on the swings of a small playground.

As for Winston, he and Sarah broke up on June 24th. But he's now found a new girlfriend, who he loves dearly.

For Kate, she was now rivaling me at academics. Aiming for the top spot in the class. I had a really hard time studying just to be able to beat her. She was incredibly smart, almost like a child prodigy. She joined the school talent show a week ago and she won second place. She's also big on youtube. She's known as "TheNerdVloggerKatie". She vlogs about everything, from food to fashion, and she's a gamer, which was pretty awesome.

Catherine Starlet joined the X Factor and now she's one of the ones in the finals. Coached by Simon Cowell I think, I'm not really sure about how X Factor works, cause I don't really watch it much. She was now also very famous. So hanging out with her was really hard, what with all the fans, haters, bashers, interviews, preparing for the show and stuff. If this was hard for me, imagine how hard this had to be for her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, well, was Winston. He once complained to me about how hard being a celebrity's, well, a person who's about to become a celebrity's boyfriend.

As for me, well I was busy rehearsing for the huge Maximum Beat concert. I had to keep on practicing with some dancers and a band in a room with huge mirrors. I had to stop myself from drinking shakes and smoothies. And I always had to wear baggy pants, which was never explained to me why I had to wear them.

So, I was thinking about this while driving to school. Today was the day of the huge Maximum Beat concert. I didn't bother to turn on the radio cause I knew that's what all the reporters would be talking about. And when people talk about things this huge, it makes me nervous, especially since I'm performing.

I pulled up the parking lot and parked my Impala. I didn't wanna risk my Ferrari again, which was very precious to me. And believe me, we don't have that much money to buy another custom made Ferrari.

During my Calculus period, I was thinkjng about the concert, instead of writing down stuff like I usually do. The teacher noticed of course, but she surprisingly didn't say anything about it. Lunch time was awesome though, cause Catherine was in school and her rehearsals were still in a few days. Everyone was just staring at Cathy, especially the guys. And Winston's face was priceless. It was funny as heck when he would glare at all the guys that dared look at Cathy. And the fact that she basically had a fan club wasn't hepling.

Sarah and I were chatting about the upcoming concert.

"My stomach is in knots and I'm nervous as heck!" I said

"You've held three solo concerts before already right?" She said

"Yeah I did, but it doesn't change the fact that this is taking place in MSG. Or the fact that my stomach keeps hurting everytime I think of the damn concert! And everytime it hurts, it makes me wanna poop!" I said

"Wahahahahahahahaha! Makes...you...wanna...poop!! Wahahahahahahahaha! Wahahahahahahaha!" Sarah laughed so freaking hard that my friends turned to stare.

Oh, and Sarah and Winston weren't having any of that "awkward" action thing. Their break up was mutual, so it wasn't really awkward to be just friends.
Them breaking up also meant a chance for me to date Sarah.

I mean, I really like Sarah, but I'm not really sure if she likes me back. In fact, I'm gonna ask her out today. In the concert. In front of all the people. I know I'm usually a pussy, but I'm gonna do this for the girl I love.