𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 : 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐭

"Your touch sets my soul ablaze,
With you, my heart forever stays,
In your arms, I find my peace,
Our love, a flame that'll never cease."

"My dearest love,

"My dearest love,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is filled with joy and excitement. In just a few hours, we will be standing together at the altar, ready to take the first step in our journey as husband and wife.

I want you to know that you are the love of my life, the one I have been searching for all these years. From the moment I met you, I knew that you were someone special, someone who would change my life forever.

You have brought so much love, laughter, and happiness into my life, and I am grateful for every moment we have spent together. Your smile brightens up my world, your touch fills me with warmth, and your presence makes everything right.

As we begin this new chapter in our lives, I promise to cherish you, support you, and love you with all my heart. I will be your partner, your confidant, and your best friend, through all the ups and downs that life may bring.

I am looking forward to building a life together, filled with love, laughter, and adventure. With you by my side, I know that anything is possible.

So my love, as we stand before our loved ones and say our vows, know that I am making a promise to you that I will keep for the rest of my life. I love you more than words could ever express, and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Forever yours,
Ayaan"

I finished writing the letter for Nyesa. I know she never wanted to marry me, but I want her to know that I already love her and am ready to give her the world and all the happiness in the world. As soon as I finish writing, I keep it inside the bag of things we bought; it's for her to read later, hopefully not in front of me.

I am a man in love; my heart beats fast, and my eyes light up at the mere mention of her name. Her laughter is music to my ears. I'm willing to go the extra mile to see my love's face light up with a smile. I'll do anything to make her happy,for she is the one who makes my heart feel so full of joy.

As soon as there is a knock on the door, I know it's either my stupid cousins or my parents. I open the door, and my mom jumps on me, hugging me tightly, saying, "Oh, my baby, you look so handsome. I don't know if I can lose you to another woman." She says she is beautifully dressed in a beautiful red saree, while dad also matches with mom.