Chapter 1

The world turn into an apocalyptic state but humanity fought and build a new civilization.

People starts to gain abilities beyond human reach thus the body change as well as the environment.

Before the world turn in its chaotic state. There were only two genders male and female but when the world starts to change the system change as well.

In todays state where monsters and humans with abilities are a common thing, people were not shock of another change.

There are currently 1st and 2nd gender. The first one was male and female while the second one was divided into 3 categories, which is Alpha, Beta and last Omega.

Alpha’s were the most strongest and dominant among the three, where they are the either the riches, strongest, talented or smartest.

Beta was the most common and the most normal one like they where simply not affected by the two categories.

While the last and the most rarest one was the Omega’s. They were the most rarest among the three but, people don’t seem to see them in a good light.

Since Omega’s are weak and frail, they are also a burden since they go through heats and disturb the people around them.

But one thing why people treat them as equally, is because Omega’s can give birth whether they are a man that could save the human population if women suddenly go extinct.

Or because an Omega has a very strong Alpha, Omega’s are allowed to have multiple Alpha’s but, Alpha’s don’t like sharing their Omega’s to another Alpha’s that is why it is rare to see an Omega with more than one Alpha.

And yet there is this one particular Omega that has two loving Alpha’s.

“Roksoo, wake up”

Choi jung soo tried to wake his cute sleeping omega who was ignoring him.

“Roksoo~, wake uuup~”

Jung soo pout since his lovely omega ignored him but, he started grinning planning on something.

He bend down near the omega’s ears and slowly grab the other’s butt cheek and squeeze it with his hand and whispered.

“If you don’t get up I’ll fuck you dry”

Roksoo immediately open his eyes and sat up with a terrified face.

“Now you’re awake~”

He said with a smirk on his face when another man appeared by the door of their bedroom.

“Breakfast is ready”

Soo hyuk said who was leaning on the doorframe with a cute panda apron on.

“Take a bath first before you eat, I already prepared the bath so get it done quick”

“Mm”

Roksoo lazily got out of bed and was about to enter the bathroom when both Alpha’s held him.

Soo hyuk kissed his head while Jung soo kissed his cheeks and both said at the same time.

“”Good morning “”

They said with loving voice, while Roksoo just blush silently that made the two Alpha’s chuckle.

“We will wait for you at the table”

“Mm”

Roksoo turned around and closed the door. After that both went to the table to wait and while waiting Soo hyuk noticed that Jung soo was seriously thinking about something the whole time.