OS - fairytale- Humara Sapna

Farjaad and Umeed after their road trip are really pumped up to spend more time together. Well, ocassionally they both have a little sneaking out here and there, with the help of mimi and haya. sometimes they both have a cute balcony date and other times they both go to watch a polo match. slowly and gradually like two colors they were blending into each other. They were learning each other's whims and fancies, likes and dislikes and their deepest vulnerabilities.

its about one of the most awaited event of their lives.....
........

(Farjaad is strolling constantly pacing from one place to the other frantically waiting for umeed. meanwhile umeed is taking her own beauty time to glam up.)

Farjaad - Mrs Farjaad khaan abhi humari shadi hui nai aur aap itni mashroof rehri hai sajne sawarne mein. aye khudaya kya hoga isska. (grins to himself)
umeed steps out wearing a cute yellow maxi with sunnies on and her demeanour shining brighter than the goegeous sun with her pumps and a fancy bag.
farjaad has to take a whole minute to soak into her beauty and with a soft chuckle says-" umeed humne kaunsa kisi fancy jagah jana hai, maine tumse kaha tha taiyar hoke aane keliye lekin aap mohtarma bakaida kisi khoobsurat haseena se kam lagna toh kaise gawara kar sakti hai, ab chale?"
umeed gives a sheepish look to her ghariyal and mumbles - "hamesha yeh ghariyal ka ghariyal hi rahega, changez khan kahika, huh".
(she stomps her feet dramatically and leaves the house).
farjaad mentally classes himself for messing with her. kaha inn madam se pange lerehai aap farjaad sahab chaliye isse pehle ke inka dimaag kharab hojaaye. he swiftly sits in the car.
farjaad- "ohho umeed dekho ab aisi rondu shakal leke na baitho na, acha baba main sorry karta hun bas. tumhari jaisi marzi ho aise taiyyar hona bas. tum kaho toh tumhein aur kapde dilwaun?
umeed -" nahin changez khaan nai chahiye aapse kuch. bhi. sahi naam diya tha maine tumhara, muh se aag nikalne waale dragon"
farjaad doesn't take a minute, and literally sees her fallen face which hurts him. he stops the car and holds her hand softly caressing it. "umeed maitoh bhot excited tha ke finally Aaj itne hectic schedule ke baad mujhe tumhare sath waqt guzaarne ko mila lekin tumne 2hours late karwadiya yaar. tumhein pata haina ke mai waqt ka itna paband hoon!"
umeed - (making faces) dekhiye farjaad, zindagi ghari ki suiyon pe hamesha nahin chalti hain, kabhi toh insaano wali harkatein kiya kijiye bas har waqt ghariyal banke rehte hai. waqt ke ghulaam hain aap, waqt dekh ke saans bhi lete hain kya aap"?
farjaad can't help but smile at his drama queen's cuteness. he holds his ears and apologizes with umeed's favorite smile which has her entire heart quite literally.
umeed immediately squishes herself in his arms and he softly caresses her hair, dramatically hiting him on the chest. "tum hamesha yehi karte ho, pehle satate ho fir aise masoom shaklein banaake mujhe manalete ho. tumse toh ghussa bhi nahin hoskti main. hey allahji patanai iss farjaad se main kabhi gussa kyun nahin hopaati.

farjaad and umeed have their sweet moments while driving. but one thing that doesn't change is their love-laced gazes on each other are fixated.

finally, they reach to this place that he wanted to bring her to since long. he blindfolds her and takes her softly to this much-awaited place.

the curious kid inside her is eager to see where have they come. "chalein ab jaldi se bataayein kaunsi jagah hai yeh aur meri patti hataayein".

farjaad slowly removes the blindfold and she's mesmerized with the beauty of this place. it's a beautiful beachside place wherein the sun is shining on her beautiful face and his eyes are twinkling to see her so happy. with a look of confusion she asks, "Aap mujhe beach pe kyun leke aayehain, isme itna khaas kya hai"?
farjaad chuckles at her cuteness and says" kyunki meri jaan yeh sirf beach nahin hai, yeh tumhara sapna hai"
umeed is left in a pool of questions and confusions and says" dekhiye farjaad yeh ooljalool baatein karke paheliyan mat bujhaaye aur mujhe bataayein ke aapka kya matlab hai?"

farjaad with a glint of shine in his eyes and in his husky voice pulls her closer making her shiver with their proximity. his voice almost a whisper, is making her go weak on her knees, shivering her entire existence. She musters some courage and says" please bataayein naa mujhe"

he says, "umeed meri jaan yehi hain tumhara sapna, tumhara apna chai ka cafe kholne ki sabse khoobsurat jagah. Woh jagah dekh rahi ho, wohi tumhara thikana hoga. he points to a small covered space made with wood cladded. "zara socho, tum kya kehti ho, ke chai peene main zindagi ka maza hai haina? agar log samandar ke kinaarein aake zindagi ka ya jaise tum kehti ho chai baantke peene wala koi miljaaye toh usske sath se behtar  kya hoga"?

umeed squeaks with happiness and starts dancing on the beach. she swiftly pulls him and dances her heart out. farjaad like the most ardent lover, keeps watching her soak in the happiness and they dance".

Suddenly, umeed stops and says, lekin main yehsab kaise karoongi, mujhe tou yehsab ka koi experience nahin hai. he softly pins her chin up and says" main hoon na, yeh tumhara nahin humara sapna hain. main chahta hoon tum aasman ki bulandiyo ko chooun aur kamyaab banno"

she's in tears and quickly hugs him, he surprises her with his next move. he scoops her in his arms, and twirls her, They both laugh and together celebrate their dream".

he puts her down and plants a kiss on her forehead lovingly and says bas aisehi hamesha khush raha karo tum. aisehi achhi lagti ho.
jabtak mere saath aap Hain tab tak khushiyaan aur waqt dono sirf humaare hain" and they look at the sunset leaning on each other's shoulders. 🤧💖