DISCLAIMER

Welcome back!

!!!IMPORTANT DO NOT SKIP OVER THIS PART!!!

THIS IS BOOK II! THIS IS A SEQUEL. THERE IS A BOOK BEFORE IT.

IT IS CALLED "Revenge"

So, first, a couple of things:

•THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE "HEATWAVES" SERIES!
This is a completely different storyline, with a different 'universe', per sei. There will be no references to other stories in this book. This is its own thing.

•This began as a one-shot that was originally requested on my Tumblr account. I was very intrigued by the request, and after a couple of months of drafting, storyboarding, and writing, I decided to make it into an actual book.

•Gojo Satoru has me desperately wrapped around his finger and with the release of the newest chapter in the manga 😩 dear God I cannot get this man out of my head. Me, like everyone else on my page, need more of this beautiful man.

•You guys already know that this isn't Y/n L/n. It's Mommy---Sorry, Akeldama Mihaela Dragavei. 🙇‍♀️🫶

•This book will contain the following:
°Blood/Gore
°Swearing, cursing, foul language (NO SLURS!)
°Angst, so much of it as normal
°Psychological horror
°There are religious themes, but it's not overly used and it doesn't really go into a lot of depth. It's mostly Roman Catholicism

To be honest, I never expect the first book to get as much love and recognition as it did, especially since it was only an OC and not an actual reader type story. But I don't give a shit if you imagine yourself or your own character instead of Aki. That really doesn't matter to me, I just felt like switching it up a bit and I'm happy with my decision.

Anyway, I hope all of you enjoy it. Thank you for reading!