Chapter 10

I was sitting on the sofa and he was sitting on the ground two or three meters away.
-What are you doing here? I said I need some time!
-I figured it out. he looked up at me.
-I don't want to hurt you, but Stiles, even when I was an omega, I had to hold back my feelings for you.. and now!? I have much more power..
-Listen..  I slowly approached him.
-Don't come closer..
-I know you won't hurt me.. I sat down next to him.
- Just a few hours and...
- I don't care about my birthday.
- But I prepared something...
- I only care about you... I want to help you get through the Full Moon..
We leaned our foreheads against each other.
-Like you, now I'm staying.
-I don't deserve you..  He whispered as his voice trailed off. I smiled. Only I could see this side of him. He only showed it to me.
-Everything will be fine...
- But if not... then promise to leave me here. I did not answer.
-Stiles promise!
-You don't have to, because nothing will happen. Just focus on that point.
-It's not like it used to be...
-I know... I'm not sure, but your new point? he nodded.
-My soul mate. I mean you...
I stood up and took his hand.
-It's getting late, We should sleep.
-Not a good idea...
-It wasn't a question.  He stood up and followed me. I lay down and waited for him to snuggle up next to me.
-Come! Now you will be on me big boy! I smiled. I could see he was tense.
- Do you need proof that you won't hurt me? I sat up and pulled him on top of me with his whole body while biting his mouth. He pulled away from me and closed his eyes.
- It's okay, open it, I want to see it.. he opened it and I loved the sight of it.
- Why don't you freak out? They're red because I killed another alpha!
- You did it because of me... You wanted to protect me... I couldn't hate you for that... I appreciate what you did. And do you see? You didn't hurt me, you controlled yourself. Now, let me thank you for making such a big decision.
He entered the game.
-Just a few minutes.. I said while looking at the clock. I directly played with his patience. When the clock struck midnight, I started to undress him upper body and turned him over so that I was on top.
- Were you so hungry that you didn't see me for a few days?  He asked excitedly.
- I hope it was worth waiting so long for this moment.. I bit his mouth again, which made him wince. He tried to move his hands as far away from my body as possible.
-Claw, I'll be fine.
-I do not want to hurt you..
-Then you won't either... I started stroking his hair while kissing his neck. His hands wrapped around my hips. I enjoyed hearing his every breath. His heart was beating much faster than average.
-Why are you still wearing a T-shirt?! He didn't drop it, he tore it off me. I smiled. I was at his mouth again
-Let me see! his red eyes light up
-You are beautiful.. I whispered while going down and kissing his upper body.
- Stiles...He moaned
- I said you can control yourself...Say my name again Souwolf...
- I don't give up so easily
-Say my name again.. I came lower and lower, pulled down the zipper of his pants, which made him crawl back to his original place.
-Why was this necessary now?
-You are the celebrant
-I said I don't care about my birthday!
-I care about it!
He did the same things I did to him before.
-Der...
- Um? he muttered as he fumbled with my belt.
-I've Never before.. he dropped my belt, rose towards me again.
-Me either. he smiled.
-You don't have to lie for me.. I blew out my breath.
- I'm not lying.. he stroked my hair.
-Is this also a Werewolf thing? He nodded.
-Do you trust me?
- I only trust you. I took his hand and locked it with mine.
-Claw me, Bite me, don't hold back your other self.. I know you've become stronger, I want to feel how much..