Chapter 1 Vengeance

We can see a gang of criminals running away from their car after robbing the bank, they all ditched the car because they didn't want the police tracking them down. It was night time so their were barely any Heroes around to stop them which is why they did it, they all stopped to catch their breath in the middle of a huge gap in the alleyway. They then saw someone standing on the building above them and aimed their guns at him.

Robber 1: Come get us jackass you won't because your not brave

???: your not brave

They watched as the person jumped off the building and land in the middle of them and stood up slowly.

???: Your weak

They all started throwing punched at him one at a time but he just dodged and countered the attacks, he then grabbed the last dude by the arm while his other hand was on the guys head.

Robber 7: W-Who the hell are you?!?!

Batman: Vengeance

Batman then twisted his arm and slammed the guy on the ground with his head hitting the ground he then heard Police sirens and the Number 1 Hero All Might coming towards his location, he immediately walked away into the darkness of the Alleyway as he got into His Batmobile that he liked to call The Knight.

He watched as All Might landed where the criminals were and told the police that he needed an Ambulance asap, Batman then started the engine to The Knight and turned the headlights on as All Might looked his way.

All Might: Step out of the car!

Batman: Or what

All Might: Or we will use force and trust me I won't go easy on you

Batman: Bring it

Batman then put the car in drive and drive into the fence breaking it, he then looked in his rear view mirror to see All Might jumping after him. He then flipped a few switches and pressed a green button activating the Afterburner which was his boosting button, he was then going faster than All Might and watched as All Might was no longer in his rear view mirror. He then turned off the Afterburner and slowed down parking The Knight in another Alleyway, he then saw a girl with 7 guys aiming guns at her, He then got out of his vehicle from the Top and watched as she was about to remove her clothes for them so they wouldn't shoot her.

Batman: Step away from her

Thug 3: Oh well if it isn't the Bat

???: Who's that?

Thug 2: Are you that stupid of a girl? Everyone knows who the Bat is

???: Well I don't!

Thug 6: The Batman is a crime fighting Vigilante who only fights during the night because it makes it difficult for people to see him, Alot of people support him while the others wanna bring him in. Me personally I hate and respect what he does at the same time but when he ruins my chance to Seduce a young girl it just pisses me off!