Birthday Picnic

Soooo... hey, lovelies! Wattpad decided to ban my OneArtsyGamer03 account... which is so great am I right

*cries*

It's fine! Totally fine. Right now, I'm just focusing on republishing all my old stories. They will be left unedited, as I'm going to be publishing new, fresh versions of these stories anyway so there's not really any point in editing these ones. I just wanna get them back up for you all to find.

That being said, I will not be editing anything or fixing anything in these old stories since I'm writing up new better versions of these anyway! So I'm just gonna be copying and pasting the chapters, leaving in all author notes and everything. <3

Also! I'm also going to be copying this message into all my old stories so if you see it again that's why.

Anyway... Welcome home, lovelies <3

...
..
.

..

Why hello there! owo

Things you need to know:

Merrick is Merida

She is the only genderbent thing in this story. Besides the lord's daughters. His mom still gets turned into a bear and he still has three brothers and his father. So it's the story of Brave, just with Merida as a man.

Onto the story!

...

Third Person P.O.V

A gentle melody plays as a lush green forest comes into view.

Birds happily chirp and a small clearing is shown, showing a elegant white tent and another light tan tent standing proudly.

A flag sways gently from on top of the large tan tent, revealing the symbol for Clan Dunbroch.

"Where are you?" A woman's voice playfully questions. "Come out! Come out!" She laughs.

A beautiful woman with brown hair reaching past her bum pulled back into two long ponytails comes into view, looking around the campsite as servants prepare a meal. 

"Come on out you two," she playfully continues. "I'm coming to get you both." She growls playfully with a smile.

Down below, a young boy with bright blue eyes and fiery red curly hair and a young girl with (H/C) hair and gorgeous (E/C) eyes giggle.

The boy grabs the girl, holding her close and shushing her with trying to stifle his own laughs as she grins widely with quiet giggles.

The boy notices his mother pause by the table and grabs his friend's hand, pulling her out from under the table just as the woman checks under it.

"Where are ya, you little rascals? I'm going to get you!"

The beautiful woman ducks down to peer under the table, and pauses in surprise.

"Hm," she chuckles and looks around, tapping her chin in thought.

"Where is my little birthday boy and his best friend, hmm?" She questions out loud, humming softly.

The boy and girl giggle, peeking out and crawling on the floor.

"I'm going to gobble them up when I find them!" the woman speaks in a silly growl, raising her hands like claws.

The boy tries to sneak up on his mother, but she turns at the last second, making all three jump in surprise as the woman exclaims with a laugh. The girl squeals and the boy grabs her hand and tries to run, but his mother catches them, wrapping her arms tightly around them.