Chappie 15

Jasmin P.O.V.

It's my first day back to school...very stressful but I can't get stressed because I'll have gray hair. I walked out the house making sure I didn't scuff my pumps.

Me:Come on Jacob.

He ran out and jumped in my car. I sped to school and jumped out grabbing my bookbag and iPhone.I'm so nervous....I have No friends whatsoever. I tried to stay in the shadows before but Now I'm struting the hallways. I was almost to my locker when the populars started approaching me. I gulped getting ready to be attacked by their hurtful words but the warmly smiled.

Amber:You are on fleek and your hair is killing it.

I smiled and nodded. They looked at eachother and back at me like I was an alien.

Me:Uhm.....Thank you. I love your eyebrows.

I patted their shoulders and kept walking.when I unlocked my locker it was slammed so I turned around and saw Anslee .

Anslee:You better Stop trying to look like a pretty girl because you can't even act like one.

Me:But--

Anslee: But Nothing. You're still your old nerdy ugly self. Watch your back.

I ran to the bathroom and called kierra.

On the first ring she answered.

Kierra: Hello?

Me:I can't do this.

Kierra: do What?Who is this?

Me:kierra... It's me jasmin.

Kierra: Oh... What can't you do Now?

Me:Be a pretty girl. I don't know How to talk or act like one.

Kierra: Walk outside... I'll be there in a few minutes.

She hung up...I have to cross paths with people again.I cautiously walked outside and stood by the bushes when I saw kierra's black range rover pull up. She got out wearing a cute pants suit and a name badge.

Kierra: Jasmin.

I walked to her and she looked at me and shook her head.

Kierra: Don't hutch over when you walk. Don't hutch over when you sit.... matter of fact I'll stay with you all day.

She pulled into a parking space and we walked in.I mimicked her confident walk and How she flipped her hair. She walked in every class before me and talked to the teacher to check to see if it was okay for her to sit in.

We were walking in the hallway when Anslee walked up to us.

Anslee:OMG, YOU'RE DRAKE'S DAUGHTER.

Me:I thought you didn't li--

Anslee:Shut your face h*e.

Kierra: whoaaaaa, Who are you?

Anslee: Anslee Porter.... your biggest Fan of your album that just came out yesterday.

Kierra: That's nice but umm.... we aren't going to talk to my baby sister like that.

Anslee: I will talk to Who ever I want How I want.

Kierra: I fight kids I will pop yo collar. Loose the attitude and keep it walking.

She rolled her eyes and started walked but kierra walked infront of her.

Kierra:You know...I cannot stand little kids with attitudes.

Anslee: What do you want?

Kierra P.O.V.

It's taking everything in my body to not punch this little girl in the face. Does she know How grown I am and that idgaf it I go to jail.

Me:Uhm sweetie.... you're not understanding.

I bent down to her level.

Me:I will punch you in the face and take the charge.Watch How you talk to grown ups.

I stood up and patted her on the head.

Me:proceed to your locker.

She walked to her locker and Jasmin and I unlocked her locker and shoved her books in her locker and grabbed her Spanish book when this cute boy walked up.

Me:I'll be over there with Jacob.

Jasmin: *mouthing* don't leave me.

I watched and walked over to Jacob and he pulled me into an embrace around the waist.

Jasmin P.O.V.

I'm going to kill her.

Me:Hi...

??:Hey I'm Trevor.

Me:uhm.....I'm Jasmin.

Trevor:You're really pretty.

Me:Thanks. I love your lips.

I mentally punched myself. I like your lips that's a weird thing to say.

Trevor:Umm.....

I put my hand on my forehead.

Me:I'm so sorry I--

Trevor: It's fine...like you.

Me:*blushing*Well then.

Trevor: Let me see your hand.

I extended my arm and he wrote his number on my palm.

Trevor: Call me.

He walked away and I pushed Jacob off him and went over to her and squealed.

Me:You go girl. Put the number in your phone.