chappie 13

Jacob P.O.V.

I can't wait to see my sister.I remember her hating me and my mom but I guess It's Cool.

Nicki P.O.V.

Me:Drake, did you clean the dishes?

Drake: two times nick.

Drake P.O.V.

I don't know shy she trippin. It's just kierra, she ain't like us anyway. But imma go along with it.

Kierra P.O.V.

I gave the kids a bath and put Aubrey in a purple romper and black sandals then put Aubrey in a red flannel button up with red skinny jeans and red and black Adidas. I jumped in the shower and put on a black sheer croptop,acid washed short shorts and black flipflops. It's above 100 degrees outside, y'all don't get to judge.I put my hair in a knot bun and took the kids to the car. When I got inside the car I took my hair down and took a selfie. When I pulled up at my mama house I saw a banner that said "Welcome home". I'm not staying here, I don't like them.I got the kids out and knocked on the door.Jacob answered the door and pulled us inside. The kids took off and I pulled him into an embrace.

Me: You look grown.

He is like 5'10 and I'm 5'4.I fixed his curls and pulled back.

Me:You look just like yo mama.

He closed the door and smiled.

Jacob:You look like Dad.

Me:Eh, I guess you can say that.

We walked into the kitchen talking when somebody hugged me from behind.I looked and saw a girl.

Jacob:This is my twin sister Jasmin.

I looked at him then at her.

Me:Hi, I guess I'm your big sister.

She pulled me back into a hug and smiled.

Drake: JASMIN, COME UP HERE

She ran upstairs and I looked at Jacob.

Jacob: She's really emotional, I gotta go.

Me:Aubrey and Aubrey.

They came around the corner and hugged my legs.

Me:When we leave here do you wanna go to the park?

Aubrey(girl):mall.

I looked at her.

Me:I'll take you to the mall.

Aubrey(girl):Weave.

Aubrey(boy):She bald headed.

I bust out laughing and picked him up.

Me:Y'all crack me up.

I was talking to them when my Mama and Drake stumbled into the kitchen kissing.

Me:Can I leave Now.

Nicki snatched away and tried to hug me but I backed my kids and I away.

Me:I don't know Where yo hands been.

I looked at Drake.

Drake:The names.

Me:Aubrey and Aubrey.

Drake:You love me.

Me:No, No relation to you What so ever.

Nicki: How've you been?

Me:Oh, you care now. I needed you when I was in my developing stages but No you were being too much of a homie hopper, I loved tyga, I trusted him. You did this to me.

Drake:He's dead it---

Me:He wouldn't be if she didn't leave him for you!

Jacob walked downstairs.

Me:Can you take them please.

He took them and I looked at drake.

Drake: Can you do something?

Me:What?

Nicki: I know you hate me but can you take your sister for a hang out.You need to fix her look.

Me:That's so-- you irritating me.calling yo daughter ugly.
I'll do it, I'll have her looking fine af.

Drake:This might be a bad thing to mention but uh.... Ty was shot by Wayne and Wayne--

Me:I'm done with you Aubrey. You irritate the f--

Nicki: I know that you blame me for his death--

Me:I do blame you. If you weren't being stupid he would've been home with me. I hate you. You ruined my child hood. Speaking of childhood imma go out and get my kids some dogs and attention that you didn't give me because you've always been wrapped up in Drake. YOU'RE SO STUPID, IT'S SO OBVIOUS HE'S CHEATING! look at him I've only been here for like ten minutes and I can tell.

Nicki: I'm sorry, that's all I can say. If it makes you happy, hate me. I broke you, I understand.

I rolled my eyes.

Me:This is Why I left. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You're a horrible rolemodel. You self loath all the time. This is Why I don't answer your phone calls.

I walked upstairs and grabbed the twins.

Me:You,Lil girl.

Jasmin: Me? What I do?

Me:have a weeks worth of clothes ready. I'm picking you up tomorrow.

Jacob:Can I go?

Me:Two days worth of clothes Jacob. You can't see her until she's finished.