116

Fang Ru became interested when he heard the words: "Is it because the original book has wrong information? What content has been revised?" "The

    content is probably the same as before, but some words and the cause and effect of some things have been revised by me. Take a moment." Grandpa Yu said solemnly, "I'm not scribbling. When I was young, there used to be a great witch on this island. Unlike a half-baked guy like me, he was a serious witch with profound knowledge. I learned to read from him when I was young.

    So far, the knowledge I have learned is less than one-tenth of his."

    Fang Ru said: "So, is your revised version closer to the truth? "

    You can say that." Grandpa Yu also handed over the original book, and after reading the revised book, you can read the original version and know exactly where I have modified it.

    It was still difficult for Fang Ru to read the hundred or so characters that Fang Ru had just learned. So, he stuffed all the books into Haisi's arms and asked Haisi to read out the contents for them.     Fang Ru suddenly asked Grandpa Yu again: "Did you just think

    that we were sent by the great witch of Wushu to investigate?"

A large group of them are outsiders, and the books they want to read happen to be books that they have modified part of the content. Who knows if the big witches of the Wushu heard something and came to investigate their own culpability.

    Fortunately, he has already prepared. If the great witch of the witch tree hides his identity and does not find his revised books on the bookshelf, he can find the original ones in the pile of messy books. The great witches were dissatisfied, and they would not really punish him.

    If a local resident is interested in reading books related to guardian beasts, he will directly take out the books he has modified.

    In this way, in addition to making the book's audience not wide, at least it will not discredit the abyss beast.

    At this time, Haisi had already begun to read the contents of the books. Grandpa Yu was not by their side all the time. After Haisi started reading, he left here and went to the next door to teach other cubs who were learning to read and write.

    A group of people sat down around Haisi, waiting for him to introduce the story of the guardian beast.

    Haisi counted his fingers, but finally gave up counting the time. Time can only be expressed in general terms.

    A long, long time ago, the guardian beast that originally guarded the southern continent sensed the call of the gods and left the boundaries of the southern continent.

    After the guardian beast left, the gods bestowed on the Southern Continent an unbroken divine beast egg. The divine beast egg was enshrined in the center of the altar. The Divine Beast Dan had the power to protect the Southern Continent before it was born.

    After enjoying the belief of the people in the southern continent, the divine beast has the power to break out of its shell.

    When the guardian beast broke out of its shell, a vision fell from the sky, and echoed with the sky below the position of the egg, collapsing into a circular abyss.

    From then on, the guardian beast Abyss lived at the bottom of the abyss after breaking its shell.

    The big witches who live and study on the witch tree have always been responsible for imparting knowledge and strengthening people's beliefs. At the same time, they are also the servants of the guardian beasts.