10

Fang Ru counted the number of snails. Five snails died this time. There were originally thirty-four small snails, but now there are only twenty-nine left. He should eat more, and he will be stronger sooner.

    On the second day, the sky was bright and clear.

    The flock of sparrows who left yesterday flew back again.

    Fatty saw this group of chirping sparrows looking for food, and remembered what the sparrows said yesterday, and went to Fang Ru: "I heard that yesterday was because the abyss lord was angry, and I don't know what the abyss lord is." Fang Ru was stunned

    : "It should be just an ordinary earthquake." He thought it was just an ordinary earthquake. The aborigines here probably didn't know the principle of the earthquake, so they invented the role of "Abyss Lord". It's like people will use the Tiangou eclipse to describe a solar eclipse.

    "What earthquake? It was the abyss lord who got angry, and the earth trembled after the lord got angry." The little sparrow said, and the eyes of the black beans burst out with admiration.

    Fang Ru and Xiaopang turned their attention to the only three creatures present that could communicate.

    Fang Ru remembered this sparrow. During the earthquake yesterday, the sparrow shouted such remarks as "the abyss lord is angry".

    Can different species communicate? He was deeply puzzled.

    He asked the sparrow: "Can you understand what I mean?"

    The sparrow stood on the branch and looked down: "Of course I can understand, you have already differentiated? I saw you were still stupid a few days ago." Yes."

    Fang Ru could understand what he meant, but he didn't quite understand what he meant: "What is differentiation." "

    If you can communicate with me, you are differentiated." Sparrows also know little about differentiation, only knowing that they can interact with each other in this way. Communication is differentiation.

    Xiaopang also came over to watch the exchange between the two, and could understand a little bit.

    "Have you ever seen the Lord of the Abyss?" Fang Ru believed that following the Lord of the Abyss was just a creature fabricated by the local residents, and there was no such creature.

    The sparrow felt that the two newly differentiated snails were really stupid: "How could I see the great abyss lord? He is the most powerful abyss beast on this island." After he finished speaking, he flapped his wings and flew to the ground. Turned around Fang Ru twice: "Does the abyss beast know? The abyss beast is like a legendary existence. Even my little sisters in the group gathering place have never seen it. I heard them say that the abyss beast is the The king of the island."

    Fang Ru knew from his words that they were on an island, and the little sparrow could know that it was an island, and he should have been to many places. After all, the other party can fly, and it is normal to go to more places of.

    Fang Ru said in a stereotyped way: "Are there any existences like you in your group? Why haven't you seen them come over to have a chat?" The

    sparrows were jumping on the branches, and they were even more proud when talking about themselves: "Differentiation is so easy. The little sisters I'm talking about are not from our group of sparrows. For a sparrow group like ours, it's already amazing to have a sparrow like me. The little sisters I'm talking about They are the little sisters of a truly differentiated group, and I sometimes go to play with them." "