Adrenaline

"AAAHHHHH!"

A scream can be heard throughout the school's hallway. Every student, teacher even the janitor rushed to where the scream came from. The female restroom. As Mr.Biddin came to see what was going on, opening the door he stepped inside only to hear a squelching sound. He lift his foot to see a crushed eyeball on the bloody floor. He can feel his inside twist. Absolutely disgusting! Instinctively he stepped back.

"Dear God, what happened here?"

____

"Another case of murder..." Dayang trailed off, squinting her eyes as the late 40s woman analysed the report detail by detail. There have been several murder of girls happening at Cyberaya School of Excellence.

Ganz and General Rama are also present, both in deep thought. Who would do this? Such crime is a rarity in Cyberaya, most involve kidnapping and thievery.

"There's a pattern in the chronology leading to the murders. The victims... Or whatever was left of them are always found in restrooms and secluded areas of the school. " Dayang spoke, presenting several photos of the bodies discovered in such areas. The gore is censored for obvious reasons.

"Moreover, these girls at all times end up mutilated decapitated or have atleast a limb severed." General Rama added, showing the condition the bodies are in when found.

"However the background of these individuals vary and most aren't even similar. Meaning the cause would be different than most murder cases."

"What about the murder weapons?" Ganz asked, crossing his arms casually due to habit.

"The tools and weapons used have no fingerprints of the criminal but rather, belongs to the victims. Plus, struggling can be observe via the surroundings with indents and broken tiles." Dayang replied, as she tapped on the holo-keyboard, images of said evidence shown on the holo screen.

"Hmm, so these murder events are planned then." General Rama formed a conclusion, Dayang nodding along.

"Better be prepared and warn our agents to be vigilante at all times."

___

Ali stood there silently, flustered at the sudden action made by his all time crush, Alicia Kheng. The girl too blushing deep red while looking away with an awkward smile. In the boy's hand is a bar of Cadbury Bubbly. The bumps of the chocolate inside can be felt with his fingers. Alicia who has enough of the awkward silence inhaled deeply, she opens her mouth to speak.

"I-I heard y-you love the Bubbly chocolates s-so here you are...... I accidentally b-bought two." Alicia 'explained' to the boy even though in reality she DID bought the chocolate for Ali specifically.

"O-Oh.....t-thanks." Ali stuttered a reply putting the chocolate into his bag's pocket. Smiling genuinely at the girl.

"By the way, how-"

"My dad's calling me see you later!" the girl said hastily cutting Ali off. She then immediately left the boy alone.

"Okey."