Mine (Alternate Ending)

"Give up, Alicia! We know what happened to Moon and the others!" said Rizka, she and Iman had been watching Alicia for a while now and are certain Alicia is the villain here.

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Tell the Mentors?"

"I'm ending you the same way you murdered Moon." Iman spoke, her words reek venom and malice. Spite, with hands clenched tightly and anger rising. Moon was her bestfriend and Alicia took her away without mercy, slaughtering the poor Inviso.

The two Kombats and Alicia are in an abandoned building near Pinggiran. Rizka and Iman called Alicia supposedly for a mission, it is not and Alicia took the bait.....or so they thought.

Iman and Rizka furiously throw punches and kicks but Alicia avoids with such ease as if she's air itself. The three are in their civilian clothing hence, no gadgets are used. Alicia then grabbed Rizka by the neck and slammed her head on the solid concrete floor, and while Iman was a distance away thanks to getting high kicked by Alicia, Alicia repeatedly slammed the Indonesian girl's head and with one powerful slam, the latter's skull cracked and blood began to seep onto Alicia's hands. Rizka's body did not move after that.

This drove the neuro even madder since the sight of blood acted like a boost to her strength. Iman came crashing into her and the two rolled a few feet until Alicia gets the upper hand and gives Iman a severe pounding in the face. Holding her face in pain with blood trickling down her forehead, she did not give in. Kicking Alicia right at the shins and stood up with a gun loaded ready to terminate her target.

"I won't allow someone as vile as you to walk this earth. Die you piece of sh-"

Before Iman could finish she was shot right at the shoulder and cards hit her chest and along her joints, locking them up making paralyzed and she fell over. As tears streamed down as the mentors closing in towards her with cuffs held. Blood stained her clothes. It was hers and Rizka's blood while Alicia looked clean? Iman shook his head vigorously and thrashed around as Agent Fit and his team also came to restrain her. Her screams and yells accusing Alicia fell on deaf ears. Alicia stood up dusted off her clothing while Geetha checked her all over

"It's not me! Let me go! It was Alicia, she murdered. AHHH I'M INNOCENT!!!" It took Bakar, Fit and Bobby to pin her down and Leon proceeds to put her arms in the cuffs.

Geetha was called to calm Iman down but to no avail, the hijab girl wailed and and violently thrashed about and injured Bobby in the nose. Alicia watched from the sidelines with a satisfied smirk and her eyes flickered from red to brown for a split second. No one took notice.

"Obstacle, demolished."

_____

"*hisk* *hisk*

I-I d-didn't k-kill th-them

I-I k-killed th-them

I-I-I m-murdered th-them

I-I *hick* d-didn't m-murder

*hick* *hisk* *hisk*"

The girl kept repeating the sentences over and over and over again like a broken record player. Sitting on the floor in her cell while rocking back and forth slowly hugging her knees tightly with eyes constantly spewing tears and her gaze unnerving. Staring at the wall always. She once was the kindest girl, the mother of the group, the bravest of the bunch, the modest one, the best source of comfort. Now she is a shell of her former self, broken mentally beyond repair. Driven to murder her own bestfriend and other comrades in such brutality even the seniors thought it was impossible. However the evidence all point to her and her now dead "partner in crime"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Such a shame you end up like this. Alas this is the consequence when you interfere. Enjoy the remainder of your life. Hehe I just LOVE seeing others suffer in agony. Bye."

The girl with straight hair and wore yellow T-shirt with white stripes, blue overalls and white shoes leaves but not before bidding farewell.

See you next time