━ 07 :: Need to recharge

Ji-U's POV:

"Hi, everyone," With my not-so-energetic voice, I greeted the camera. I've been inside this hell hole, YG Building, for almost the whole day and I haven't eaten anything besides an apple that I'm forced to eat because apparently, I have to lose weight again! Pretty stupid, actually. Adjusting the camera, "I have no energy and it's currently 4 o'clock PM, and I've been sitting here for the past few hours writing songs; I swear to God if they don't approve these, I will not go anywhere but my house," To be honest, my schedule has been packed, well, when was it not? I have to assist and teach BABYMONSTER, I have fashion shows to attend to, and I'm having a lot of comebacks this year. "My neck hurts! Gosh, give me a break, YG!" I exclaimed when I suddenly received a knock on the door. "Oop, come in," Someone might've heard me backstabbing my company, but, oh well, they deserve it. The door opens to reveal my manager with a few members of BABYMONSTER. "Oh, hello! I'm currently filming a vlog, say hi," I said. Seeing these trainees reminds me of my traumatic trainee days, they're too young but I was also so young when I became a trainee. They greeted the camera shyly, while I look at my manager, communicating with him using my eyes, wondering why he brought them here. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "You're gonna be their choreographer for their performance and they wanted to visit you," My manager finally spoke, finally! But out of all people, why me? Am I the only idol that they can think of?!

But, who am I to decline? Besides not having the right to say no to these things, these girls appreciate me more than my company would. "Is that so? When should we start then?" I asked genuinely, I don't want to let these girls down! I was chosen for a reason, well, hopefully. "Tomorrow, you have nothing scheduled for tomorrow so you can teach them and rest at the same time tomorrow," My manager gave me a comforting smile. Rest? What the heck is that? But I'm thankful that my manager still cares for me, it's all the company's fault anyways, not his. "Well, it's settled. We'll start at 8 AM so that you guys can rest immediately, see you!" We now bid goodbye and I'm still inside the studio with papers scattered everywhere. As cringe as it sounds, I miss Jaehyun. He's occupied because he's one of the members that debuted to a new NCT unit, and I've been busy with promotions, performances, and all of those things to the point we barely talk to each other. "I don't think I can continue vlogging anymore, I'll see you when I see you," I turned the camera off and then placed it down on my desk, along with the papers filled with lyrics that I won't be using. As much as I'm tired, it feels so wrong to admit it. It's like I'm stuck in this forever. Am I meant for this whole idol thing?

F*ck these thoughts! I need a break. Maybe not a decent one, but a short break. I grabbed my bag and keys, turned the lights off, and went out of my studio. Because of me rushing, I didn't even notice that Treasure was filming so I immediately apologized to the staff and made my way out of the building. Now, this is what you call a break! It's so suffocating inside, it's poisonous. I went to my car and drove away from the building. I'm now on my way to my home; Jaehyun. I'm hoping he's available, though. After a few minutes of driving that felt like forever, I finally arrived to him. I went out of my car, obviously rushing to get out. Thank God I have access to his apartment, I opened the door, revealing an empty apartment. The door to his bedroom was open so I went inside. I saw him laying with his back with no top on, his room is a whole mess, and everything was placed incorrectly.

I can't help but feel sad that none of us is in the right state, at least for now. I looked around, I saw our polaroids laying on his bed beside him. My hoodie that I left was hanging on his chair. I dropped my bags, took my hoodie off which I was wearing, leaving me with a crop top, and went to lay beside him. I hugged him comfortingly while caressing his head. "Love, is that you?" His head slowly rose up, too tired to open his eyes. "No, it's not," I jokingly said while changing my voice. "Huh?!" He slightly pushed me away, but that push is too gentle, what? He finally open his eyes as I chuckled. He smiled, showing me his dimples. He immediately hugged me back, with no hesitations. His hug immediately gave me assurance and comfort. "I missed you, so much," He admits as he burry his face on the right side of my neck. "You always miss me," I tease him. "You love me," "Sadly..."