━ 05 :: Instagram live

The live started with the girl fixing the camera which lasted for about 20 seconds as she was currently alone, with no manager or any staff. A few seconds in, there are already a hundred thousand people watching her. "Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I suppose you all know about me having a new comeback," she fixed her hair which is in a messy bun. "I know it's so sudden as I ghosted everyone for a whole week, trust me, this comeback thing... you guys will like it!" she excitedly exclaimed, but quickly cringing with her antics. "I've read all the comments, suggestions, and all that so I won't miss out on anything," she stood up and went to the corner of the camera.

She came back with a pile of vinyl. "SZA's songs are too good to be true, so let's play that," she placed the vinyl on the record player and took her attention to the comments. "Any collaborations this year? Fine since I can't keep my mouth shut, yes, I will be collaborating with some artists this comeback or year, I'm not sure," she said with honesty as she smiled a little. "Guys, Ay-yo by NCT 127 is such a bop, you guys should listen to it," "I know I'm being so random, I don't even know why I started this live," she chuckled.

"Are you dating anyone by now? That's an odd question... I am not dating anyone but I've got an eye on someone, though. Do not start a rumor," she warned the viewers while pointing a finger at the screen. "Who's my favorite NCT member? Since I love NCT and there are a lot of units, let's start with WayV!" she exclaimed then started thinking deeply. "WayV's Xiaojun is... maybe a bias? Let's not pick favorites here even if it's already like that. Xiaojun is such a good vocalist! He's good at dancing also," she continued. "In NCT 127, it's either Taeil or Yuta. Their talents aren't appreciated enough, gosh! They're so talented, NCT is a whole package, everyone," She said while smiling. Fans noticed how happy she is when she's talking about the groups she stan or things she loves which they're happy about since they barely see her smile.

"NCT Dream... Haechan! Haechan is so cute. The vibe he gives is just on the other level. He's so talented and his humor is everything, I love him, and no, I don't want to create fake rumors," She said then took something out of the frame. "Guys, I bought something from Germany, it's this alcohol and it's so good that I just had to buy ten of them," she shyly confessed, her fans are lying if they said that she doesn't look like a high schooler confessing their love for her classmate. "There's nothing wrong with it but others think I'm a psycho for buying 'too' much alcohol," she rolled her eyes, emphasizing the word "too". Fans know that she will be handing all the alcohol out as if it's something unimportant. "Guys, I hope you know that I'm speaking English to not make you guys suffer from making translations," she randomly said.

"Step on me? Girl, you don't need grass, you need Jesus," She said with a straight face, making her viewers laugh. "The urge to stop this live then go to Loren's studio to annoy him though..." She mumbled but loud enough for her viewers to hear. "Okay, I will be ending this live to annoy Loren, bye, everyone!" She said then ended the live.