author's note

★彡

hi guys :)

bet you never thought you would hear from me on these stories ever again DID YOU

in my breaking my silence era lmao

I'm making this author's note because I felt like it was necessary for not only me but for new readers and such. as the most popular book on my account and probably the way many people find me on here, I thought I needed to disclaim some things.

I'm not going to sugarcoat it, I fucking hate these books. I know in some of my other author's notes on this book and the others it says how I'm proud, but I've grown. I am NOT proud of these books at all. I wrote these books when I was 15 / 16, and they were my very first books I had ever written. but now, at 20 after having much more experience, this writing is so awful. I've actually seriously considered deleting them.

but I'm not going to do that. even though I hate them, they still do mean a lot to me. they basically grew my account. I wish I had been more thorough in my writing because my boy j grace deserves so much more than this. me five years ago just didn't know any better.

so, new readers, hi, welcome :) I'm going to tell you straight up that there are SO many things wrong with this book. I shouldn't have made nat a daughter of artemis because that's very disrespectful to her, I shouldn't have made luke castellan such a prevalent character because I fucking hate him, I should've made the entire thing from natalia's pov instead of just copying the others' pov. I did all of this at the time because it made sense to me, but now I realize how many things are so wrong.

basically, what I'm trying to say is, read at your own risk. obviously, I can't tell you what to read and what not to read. you can go ahead and read this series if you very well wish, but I'm just telling you you might not be completely satisfied.

if you're still searching for pjo books, I have another series that I'm way prouder of on my account. it's called the belle trilogy, and the books are beauty and the beast, something there, and belle. the writing is way better there.

thank you for the continuous support on these books throughout the year. it truly means a lot to me. they'll always hold a special place in my heart, but I just don't share the same sentiment of loving them as much as y'all maybe do.

xoxo, kelly <333

★彡