Chapter 4

I just want to thank all of my new and former followers, and anyone who commented or voted on SEA! Thank you guys so much I really appreciate it! Now on to Chapter 4....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP:

Gaspard remained quiet keeping to his word of only speaking to me, so I repeated the same question. "The King of the were leopards who else?" He said in response.

"Alright so what does this King of the were leopards want with me?" I asked Gaspard.

He looked into my eyes so I knew he was telling the truth. "He is your mate and wishes to see you immediately to form the sacred bond."

Dmitri growled angrily and grabbed my arm pushing me behind him as if to shield me from the words. "No she is MINE!"

CHAPTER 4:

I pulled my arm free from Dmitri's grasp forcefully. "Sorry to tell the both of you but I am no ones. You can go back and tell your precious King that." I stomped out of the warehouse angrily. "Damn men always thinking they can control me, no way Jose. I can only imagine what being a mate entails. This is just way to freaking much for one woman to take in. I mean two mates?" I spoke aloud to myself when I made it outside. I got into one of the SUVs and waited for the others to come out.

After a few minutes they came out and stood in a group talking. For a minute I wondered how Gaspard would make it home since there were no other vehicles around, until I saw a pair of yellow eyes illuminated by the street lights. Right away I knew it was Gaspard, he bowed down in his leopard form. It was funny seeing a huge cat bow to me. He twitched his whiskers and with a flick of his tail he was running. In no time he was out of sight, but definitely not out of mind. 

Captain Williams and James climbed into their SUV and Dmitri got into the drivers seat of ours. It was a silent ride back to the compound. By the time we got there I was tired and just wanted to go home and curl up into my bed. Captain Williams gestured me over to him as soon as we stepped out of the vehicles. 

"You did good tonight. I hope you will stay with us?" Captain asked me.

"Of course I will stay Sir, I don't have quitting in my vocabulary." I told him and winked at the end. 

He chuckled a little, "well that's good too hear. Don't you worry about all this mate business we'll figure it out. You just go on home and report back here at o nine hundred ready to work." He clapped me on the back and I nodded in answer. I got into my black Jeep Wrangler and headed home without another word. 

When I got to my small one bedroom apartment I went straight to my shower. I turned the hot water on and undressed picking up my uniform. After feeling if the water had warmed up I stepped in slowly relaxing after a long day as the water beat down on me. Showers always seemed to relax me, and when I stepped out I had let all of my problems wash down the drain with the water. Well at least until the morning. 

After drying off and getting dressed in one of my big t-shirts  I headed to the kitchen. My stomach growled reminding me I hadn't hardly eaten all day. I took out some left over Chinese food to eat. After eating I slipped into my bed wrapping my blanket around me tightly. I didn't remember falling asleep but I awoke to my alarm clock a few hours later at eight in the morning. I sat up and stretched my arms above my head. After climbing out of bed I made my way to the bathroom to my brush my teeth and do my morning ritual. Thirty minutes later I was headed out the door to go get my morning coffee. 

When I got to Starbucks it was crowded as per usual at this time. After waiting in line for almost twenty minutes I finally got my coffee. There was  a man who kept looking at me the entire time I was in line. He was quite handsome with lengthy brown hair that fell into his eyes as he looked over his newspaper sitting at a table. His eyes were a light golden brown, almost yellow. When he noticed me looking, he dropped the newspaper and smiled. He had a five o' clock shadow that made me want to rub my cheek against his, and a blinding smile. 

I was a bit dazed as I walked towards the door not taking my eyes off him. In an instant his eyes widened  and he stopped smiling. Instinct took over and I spun around the businessman who was just about to run over me. I looked at my safe coffee and smiled until I heard an angry voice. "Watch where you're going!" The man exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow when I looked at him. "Excuse me but I wasn't the one with my eyes glued to my blackberry."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." He turned away and walked to the counter. "Stupid kids." I heard him mumble. I rolled my eyes at him and walked out forgetting the man at the table for now.

Within a few minutes I made it to S.E.A., swiping my access card and entering the building with no problem. After searching the rooms I found Ben at his computer. "Morning Ben." I said to him giving him a small smile. 

He looked up from the computer monitors, "morning Vic. Everyone is in the basement going over the game plan for tomorrow night. I'll be down in a few minutes with the blueprints," I nodded and left to go to the elevator that Dmitri took me in yesterday. The second I stepped out of the elevator alone all of the prisoners stopped what they were doing. The vampires were smirking and licking their lips, guess they were hungry. But what stopped me short was a couple of the were animals were bowing there heads to me. 

I asked the closest one to me, "what type of were are you?" 

He raised his head up to look at me. "I'm a were leopard ma'am." I nodded my head and walked into the office with everyone else, filing that information away for later.

Captain Williams and James were on laptops at the table and Dmitri was concentrating on the blueprints spread out on the table in front of him, I guess Ben didn't know he had them already.  They looked up when I entered and each in turn said good morning. "I've found a secret room that the owner had built underground after the club was switched over to him. No one has seen the owner in quite some time, so he may be the one responsible for this," Dmitri said.

"We'll need you to work some kind of magic and find your way down into that room Murphy." James told me, looking up from his computer. "It's the only thing we can find that might lead to the missing women."

"I'm sure I can handle that. Just as long as y'all have my back as far as possible." I told them. 

"That won't be a problem love. I'll be there listening not far from you." Dmitri said. "Once you're in the room we'll only have contact from the headset. We will need a safe word that you can say in case of an emergency. I won't worry about anything except getting you out of there if there's a problem." He looked at me seriously so I knew without a doubt that he would save me.

I smiled at him. "Thank you. How about kitty cat for the safe word? I think I can work that into a conversation." 

Dmitri raised an eyebrow and a small smirk appeared on his face. "How would you use it? Something like, would you like to play with my kitty cat? Cause I would definately say yes." 

Captain Williams and James laughed and I smirked. "I'm sure you would Dmitri. I'm sure you would." I said.

"Alright kiddos back to business." Captain Williams said. "Ben will connect to the security cameras so that he and I can watch everything on the ground floor. James and Dmitri you will be undercover inside along with Victoria here. She'll have to put herself out there, but I don't want you guys getting side tracked."

Dmitri snorted. "Like that's going to happen." 

Captain turned towards Dmitri with a scowl. "As I was saying. James and Dmitri will be inside with you Victoria. So if there are any problems just say so and we'll get you out of there." Ben walked in then and we went over the plan more thoroughly. 

**************************************authors note************************************************

yes i know its been a little over a week and Im sorry!!! my daughter just didnt want me to write this week lol leave some love please!!!!