Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Zhou Shu's way of taking care of her baby is particularly traditional. Although it's hot, she still doesn't let the baby go out of the house, and doesn't let Lin Qiao out of the house. Don't mention the work. She doesn't let her do any work, doesn't even let her wash diapers, and doesn't let Lin Qiao sit for a long time for fear that her back will hurt in the future. Even the feeding let her lie down, and doesn't let Lin Qiao take a shower, but she will help Lin. Rub your body with warm water.

Zhou Shu is so busy these days.

"You must sit well during the confinement, or you will not get sick, low back pain, joint pain and all kinds of problems. If you sit well in confinement, the previous minor problems can be well recuptated. You can listen to your mother. The body is the capital of the revolution, and our health is more important than anything else." Zhou Shu said.

Lin Qiao nodded from Shan Ruliu: "Mom, I'll listen to you."

In half a month, Lin Qiao couldn't help saying that the mother could take a shower, and Zhou Shu boiled water to let her take a shower.

"Wash quickly, don't wash for too long." Zhou Shu said.

"Okay, Mom." Lin Qiao said.

Finally, after staying up for a month, Lin Qiao and the baby can finally get out of the house. In the morning and evening, they will take the two babies out to bask in the sun.

In this era, pregnant women returned to work after a month's rest. Lin Qiao took an extra week off and went to work at the medical point.

At noon this Sunday, Lin Qiao slept with her two babies. Zhou Shu washed clothes and diapers in the shade of the trees in the yard. Hearing two slight footsteps from the hall, Lin Qiao woke up and couldn't help laughing.

In the past, Doudou was very lively. He knew that his younger brother and sister were sleeping and worried about waking them up. He deliberately slowed down his pace. Even Kongkong was very sensible and creptuously walked like him.

Lin Qiao grabbed the pumpkin seeds and went out and walked to the shade of the tree. Zhou Shu immediately took the bench and let her sit, mixed it with warm water, twisted the towel to wipe her face and hands.

After wiping her, Zhou Shu greeted her and was catching the worm's pocket in the vegetable field and said, "Doudou, come on, grandma will also wipe it for you."

"Here we go." Doudou said that he ran to the chicken coop and threw the vegetable worms in, ran to Zhou Shu's side and waited for his grandmother to wipe her face.

Kongkong also followed the little master, who was very obedient and went to the vegetable field to catch insects.

When she finished wiping, Lin Qiao said, "Doudou, come to mom and eat melon seeds."

Doudou came over and sat on Lin Qiao's lap. The mother and son peeled the melon seeds together and ate together.

With two babies, she doesn't want Doudou to feel that she is ignored.

Lin Qiao lowered his head, put his forehead against Doudou, and said, "Doudou has been too good recently. His younger siblings are too young. His family must take care of them more, but Doudou is still his mother's first baby. You can also be naughty. You can be coquettish with your mother and make all kinds of requirements with your mother."

Zhou Shu smiled and said, "It's better for the child to be obedient. How can he tell the child that he can be naughty? Gu Lin was very naughty when he was a child. Every time his father beat him."

Lin Qiao replied, "Isn't Doudou too sensible!"

Doudou said, "I'm my mother's first baby. Mom is the nickname you gave me!"