Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Doudou and Xiaoshu had a good time with each other, but a few days later, when they got up early in the morning, Xiaoshu's face was full of pimples.

"Mom." Doudou screamed and ran to the kitchen door to find Lin Qiao, and said to Xiao Shu, "You have pimples, so don't wash your face first."

Lin Qiao quickly put down the spoon to see the tree. Seeing that he was only wearing a red belly pocket, with red spots on the back of his hand, arms and face, he was about to scoop water into the basin and wash his face.

Lin Qiao grabbed his wrist: "Xiao Shu, let aunt have a look."

"Auntie, I'm fine. It's written, isn't it?" The little tree said.

"Before going to bed, my father smoked the house with wormwood. There were no mosquitoes at all. You see, I was not bitten." Doudou said.

She squatted down and looked at the little tree carefully. Just as Gu Lin came back with water, she poured it into the water tank and said, "The pocket has more eczema. Does the little tree also have eczema?"

Lin Qiao looked carefully at the red spots on Xiaoshu's face. It was really difficult to distinguish. She lifted Xiaoshu's clothes again and saw the pimples on his back. Then she said, "He doesn't have eczema, but chickenpox."

The chickenpox of the small tree is not serious now. It is not the kind that is shiny. Many of them look like red dots.

She turned her head to the pocket squatting aside and said, "Get away, chickenpox is contagious."

Thinking of the long bruised cheeks of Jindou and steel, Doudou's small body was very flexible, so he stood up and ran to the vegetable field.

"Little tree, you can't scratch your face." Lin Qiao said that she found the cloth pocket used for Doudou and put Xiaoshu's hand on it.

"What about these two children?" Gu Lin asked.

"He doesn't have a fever yet," Lin Qiao said, touching Xiaoshu's forehead. "But if you have chickenpox, you may have a fever and have to take medicine. Maybe he will be more serious during the day. It's better to take him by myself. What should I do with that Doudou? If it is sent to Sister-in-law Meng and Sister-in-law Luo's house, I'm worried that Doudou will also have chickenpox and take other children. My son was infected and sent to my eldest brother. He is not familiar with my eldest brother, and my eldest brother can't take care of the children.

Gu Lin thought for a moment and said, "I'll take the little tree to the camp and play in my office. He will eat with me in the canteen at noon, and I will sleep in the office with my pocket in the evening."

"Do you have a bed in your office?"

"There is a marching bed."

"Great, Dad, I haven't been to your camp yet." Doudou said.

Gu Lin said, "When I was still in Qingcheng, Doudou often went to my office to play."

Lin Qiao thought it was a good idea, but she was a little worried: "Doudou will affect your work."

Gu Lin said, "No, Doudou will read my military books very quietly, just like reading the book of heaven."

Dou Dou pouted: "I just want to see it."

"But I can't take Xiaoshu to the medical point, so I can only ask for leave." Lin Qiao said.

The two children were immediately isolated. Gu Lin took Doudou to eat in the house. Lin Qiao took Xiaoshu to eat in the yard. After dinner, Gu Lin packed up his daily necessities and clothes and took Doudou to the camp. Lin Qiao took Xiaoshu to rest at home.