𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔

"Aw you're making me emotional again. Don't be that way. Let's go!" She smiled and pampered him.

Meanwhile, there came a voice from behind,
"Noona!" That was Jungkook, "Where did you vanish all of a sudden?"

Ireul turnt back.
"Your timings are always bad."

Jungkook saw Namjoon, holding hands of her sister. He was totally dumbfounded.
"Na-a-NAMJOON?!"
"w-why are y-you holding her hands?"

"Oh- Hi Jungkook!" Namjoon smiled fondly, "Ireul told me about you. Thank you so much for your love. And about this," He said about holding Ireul's hand, "We're friends now."

Jungkook was so dumbstruck.
"What?! For what?"
"Wait, did she blackmail you?"
Jungkook still couldn't believe.

Ireul pinched him as he got into her nerves, making Namjoon broke into a laugh.

"Haha she didn't. Actually, I helped her before, and she comforted me today, so we became friends. Don't worry."

Ireul was still glaring at him to death.

"Oh" Jungkook giggled.

"Well so now that Jungkook has joined us, let's go out together, the three of us! It will be more fun!"
Namjoon proclaimed.

Jungkook and Ireul both smiled and agreed. But Ireul's giggle was a fake one.

"Your timings are always bad. Always." Ireul whispered to Jungkook while they were walking past Namjoon.

"But today's one is a good one. Can't you see?" Jungkook giggled.

Ireul rolled her eyes. She wanted to hang out with Namjoon alone.

Smoky grey and black hair, with a sharp nose, and a pair of gleaming eyes were looking over them since a long time.
"Is it something to be sad about or make it the way to a new road..?"

the night then went by; Hanging out and enjoying with each other.
____________________________

10:00 PM
At Suhyeon's place

The same mid-old man entered the house, walking so hurriedly. He was Suhyeon's father.

"Suhyeon-ah! SUHYEON-AH!" He began screaming and looking for her as soon as he entered and threw his bag on the couch.

"What happened, dear?" Suhyeon's mom, actually her stepmother, began worrying for him, for he was behaving so oddly.

"You don't have to worry for that." He said.

Suhyeon walked down the stairs, and as soon as she reached to him, he dragged her holding her hands forcefully and began walking hurriedly.

"What? What are you doing!"
She screamed.

"Don't shout." He said.

He took her in his room and locked the room up.

"Sit there."
He asked her pointing on the chair.
He too sat just beside the chair she sat on.

He looked here and there and then said to her,
"Look, It may be so random; But I want you to agree to that with no queries.
Our company's been into some frequent bad days. The situation is in control now though, but I want some other huge company as a affiliate to help us in the future.
Kim industries is the best choice.."

"Why are you gabbling about that to me? Do I look like I care?" She cuts his words.

"Let me complete first."
"Kim's one and only son, Namjoon, you know him? I saw him today, with that girl of your class."

"My class?"

"Yes, I guess that Ireul, who works in the cafe. I saw him with her and her brother. You know he was even shaking hands with her, and after not much late, the three of them went to hang out with each other.
What do you understand by this?
A poor, pitiful girl can impress him; So why can't you?"

"The heck you're trying to say-?"

"You don't get what I'm saying?
Just get him love you. And then we'll let you both marry; after which we'll surely have a wonderful affiliate by our side, the Kim industries."

Suhyeon got shivers from her head to toe. She remembered the incident happened at the cafe, after which there's no chance that he'll forgive her. And thus, within a blink of eye, she stood up.

"What are you saying? No. That's so idiotic. I won't do that. I won't do something that'll profit me but affect someone's life badly.
I won't do something that you had done in the past. I'm harsh, I'm rude, but I'm not like you dad! I won't do that! I WON'T!"

"You!", He picked his hand up and was about to slap her, "Shut this stupid mouth up!"

"Why did you stop? Slap me. I'd suggest to kill me instead. Just like you killed my mom. It'd work better I say. Am I not a burden to you? You always talk to me like that, So I won't feel bad. Kill me and live happily with your wife and son."

But he still didn't stop trying. He bend towards her.
"What if I say it's a deal?"
"Love Namjoon and I'll treat you better. I'll treat you just as how a mere father would to her daughter. We'll have a good relation. Isn't it good?"

She laughed at his stupidity. But inside, she was touched.
"Do you really think I'll take this idiotic deal and spoil someone else's life? You're wrong dad. I said I'm not like you!"

"And what if I take it the other way?" He had an evil smile on his face, "Ever heard about the diary your mom used to write everyday? That trash in your room?"

It blew up her mind and she again had cold shivers. Within no time, She waited for nothing and ran up to her room. She was followed by her father who was walking past her, smiling and smirking.

She reached her room, and opened the locker in her wardrobe. The diary was not there! She panicked to death. She threw things away here and there and seeked at every possible place for her diary. But she was unable to find it.

"Don't try. You won't find it." Her father entered, with his hands in his pocket.
"It's with me. And you won't know where I have kept it."

She was totally exasperated now.
Her eyes we're red with anger and small pearls of tears were rolling down the cheeks.
"What do you want? Even if I'm alive you already killed me inside. And now you're taking away my only way to live?" She said, Trembling upon her voice.

"Aww dear, perhaps you don't know me well yet. Well since you've made me change my mind, I've changed the deal.
Do as I said or you'll never get to know where I kept it, and perhaps, you might lose it too. The choice is yours."
He smiled and then left.

She was totally devastated. She crouched up and began shedding tears.

There was no one to understand her. How will she get through all this?

--------------To be continued