𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

(ʬʬ

(ʬʬ. Use Small and Serif font for a better experience .ʬʬ)

Late Autumn had arrived. It was quarter to six in the evening.

The cold wind waves had started blowing from the North, making the leaves of the trees wither away.

The noisy horns of the rushing vehicles were echoing everywhere through the streets of Seoul, as it was a really busy day, as usual.

"A really tiring day it is. Wanna have a cup of Coffee? ♡"

A young man in his late 20s reads these lines on a board hung outside of a Coffee shop, as he was passing by the streets.

"Indeed it is. Yeah, I would love to!" He mutters softly and sighs in relief.

He had sharp, bright eyes and soft brown hair. He wore a long coat and a mask that covered his face.

But the 'not so usual' charm he had was so enough to drive away the attention of the people who were passing by him.

"Omo look! Isn't he Namjoon?!" "My gosh yeah! He's the son of that Famous CEO, isn't he?!"
Two women started talking and whispering walking by as they saw him.

Namjoon's face turned out to be disgusted all of a sudden, hearing these words. He turned his head and started walking towards the women, taking his mask off. He bent down his head as he comes face to face with the woman talking.

"Ahjumma, I also do have my own identity. My father has his own life, I lead my own life, so don't you think it's better to know me by my own personality only?" He smiled, "Sorry but I'm Kim Namjoon, not any 'son of the CEO'."

Both of the women were so flustered by his words and were full of embarrassment as they moved away and walked off of him.

Namjoon puts his mask on again, and started entering the shop.

As he enters, the inside view of the shop was so buzzy with maybe 15-20 people in.

Namjoon was frustrated for he might be exposed again as the 'Son of the CEO', creating a big chaos.

So he tried his best to cover his face with the mask.

He was looking for a seat, Meanwhile, He sees a person who was constantly looking at the entrance gate as if he's waiting for someone. Seeing him standing there, He waved and mumbled in a very low voice,
"Yah Namjoon-aah!! Come here!"
"Oh Hobii!!"

He walked towards him to take a seat. As he was already in a bad mood, but seeing Hoseok made him really happy.
"You know, you are really like the Sun. Seeing your smile always brightens up my mood, no matter what!♡"
"Aww why are you talking such cheesy things, Thank you so much Joon." He grinned shyly, "Btw you finally came here! I thought you won't. XD"
"Ah why do you think like that? Yeah I was feeling so tired so I just remembered that aah yeah Hobi recommended me a coffee shop right, so I just went on my way to here. And I'm really gonna beat you up if the coffee made me regret. " Namjoon smiled.
"Hahaa don't worry, you won't."
And the conversation continues...

In the other side, the shop was full of customers and all the staffs were busy serving them.
Meanwhile, a young lady staff appeared. She was so clumsy and way too loud, but so cute. She walked towards the seat just front of Namjoon and Hobi's, to serve it's customers.
"Here's your order, mam." and there she changes her accent, "Awww! You're sooo cute!!" seeing a child who sat just beside the customer she just served.
"Thank you, Noona! ^^" The child smiled, and she walked away.

This caught the eyes of Namjoon, as he smiles delightfully.
"Hoseok-ah.."
"yeah?"
"That girl- doesn't she looks way much young? I mean not that much; See the other staffs, she seems much younger than all of them.."
"Oh, She looks so."
"Hmm.."

Ireul was standing at the front desk with the main staff, as she felt a little tired.

At the moment, two ladies enter the shop, one who seemed like a stinking rich girl, and the other one seemed as that one child of the class' bully who always supports and obeys her, no matter what.
Both of them came straight to the front desk.
"Two Cappuccinos, please."
"Yeah sure! Please have a seat." The staff said.
Ireul who was standing just near the staff, saw both of them.
"Su Hyeon?!" she said being amazed.
"Ahh Look who's here! So you work here right? I really feel pity for you, so sad." she mocked, making fun of her.
"This b-" Ireul was just going to yell but the main staff held her wrist tightly, "Please have a seat, mam." She said. Suhyeon smirked at her and walked away with the girl, Lee Chaewon, to have a seat.
Sitting there, Suhyeon saw something strange; She saw Namjoon looking here and there and then starring at Ireul's works. "What the hell? Why is that man starring at her that way-"
"What? What way?"
"Umm no, nothing."
She sighed, but kept looking at them with a strange suspence in her mind.

"Guys, I just got to know that we've got some VVIP staffs here, So we must try our best to treat them well." Said the main staff advising the other members, "And Ireul-sshi, Please make sure to control over your clumsiness, and don't make any mistake."
"I understand, mam." Ireul replied.

Coincidentally, She was given to serve the table of Suhyeon, So she tried her best to control her anger as she's just a customer here, and walked on with two cappuccinos in a plate.
Suhyeon saw her coming to them, So she started planning something which will make her embarrassed and ashamed infront of the crowd, as usual.
She rolls her eyes to Ireul, as a sign for Chaewon, And She nodded her head as a 'Yes'.
And there the plan works!
Chaewon leaned her legs a little out so as to make Ireul step by it and fall, and so did she. Ireul Slipped on and the plate she had in her hands also fall, which leaded to a chaos. Even it caught the attention of Hobi and Namjoon. Hobi who was busy looking at the menu, saw nothing, but Namjoon who was facing towards the front, saw everything.

"Are you okay?" Hobi asked and was just going to help, while the other staffs rushed towards her.
"W- We're sorry, We're really sorry for this." said one of them.
Ireul knew everything, and was glaring at both of them with a little teary eyes, while the main staff again held her hand and nodded her head, indicating her to do nothing that way. Ireul too understood what she wanted to say, and could do nothing but leave the place.

Namjoon who saw everything, still kept starring at Suhyeon with glaring eyes.
"W-what happened? Why are you looking that way? By the way, Are you gonna drink with your mask on? Pabo." Asked Hobi.
"Ohh, but-"
"Don't worry, it'll be okay." Hobi convinced him holding his hands.
And So, He took his mask off but was still worried about it.

On the other side, Ireul was in the washroom, cleaning her clothes and being freshed up.
"Why is it only me suffering through all of these? I can't even help and fight for myself." She said with a mumbling voice, "Shame on me." And she tears up.
"Ireul-ah! Ireul-aah!" A staff called her outside.
She then wipes her tears and tried being all-right, and comes out.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah I am."
And they both came out.
Coming outside, Ireul saw some staffs and the main staffs being worried.
"What will we do now? They for sure must've a bad impression on this-"
"Don't worry, mam. I'm sorry but I can't serve that table. If you want, you can let me serve the table just behind it, I'll try my best to convince them so they won't have any bad impression on us."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm really sure mam. I won't make any mistake now, trust me."
She then agreed and Ireul went on her way to serve Namjoon and Hobi.
"Here's your order, Sir." She said, "By the way, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Actually I'm a littl- no, very much Clumsy. So please never mind about it."
Hobi smiled and said, "That's absolutely ok-"
"It was-" Namjoon mumbled but soon his voice rose up to the highest,
"IT WASN'T YOU!"

Everyone was startled hearing such a loud voice. And even Ireul was amazed looking at him.

To be continued....