FIFTH CHAPTER

Jungkook starts to think about what Jin likes and it's sad to think about how Jin is just using him for profit and it makes him more upset to think about Jin having someone else.

"I cooked you something," said Jin "I have to go out so I'll see you later,"

So he would try to be better maybe and if he changed his ways Jin might be attracted to him and fall in love with him like he was starting to fall in love, but he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what was next he had never had a partner.

"Don't take what I say the wrong way," Jungkook said "But I want to go with you, I want to know how much you do,".

"I'd like you to come with me but they don't allow pets," he replied.

"You're fucking with me,"

"I don't trust you enough to tell you what I do and don't do," he snorted "I'd rather you keep thinking I'm seeing other men than ruin what little happiness I have left,".

"I'm not bad," he shouted "I'm doing my part and what you're doing is pushing me away."

"Explain to me how the hell you want me to trust you," he cried "If you accused me of being unfaithful with the driver,"

"I was drunk, I'd had too much to drink I'm sorry," he scratched the back of his neck timidly.

"Drunk and reeking of woman's perfume," he said "Don't bother me please, I can kneel down and beg you but don't bother me," Jin said.

"I confess a woman offered herself to me and threw herself at me but I turned her down the perfume she was wearing was very cloying and wouldn't go away but when I got there I saw you very close to the driver and thought the worst," he confessed.

"We were playing Mario Kart how could we be close if you were a few feet away," he said.

"I couldn't see well, my eyesight was blurry," he excused himself "Can I come with you?"

"No,"

"I tried to do it the easy way," he said taking his car keys "But if you won't let me come with you I'll follow you,"

"Don't be a maniac Jungkook, stay home," he pushed him.

"You are my husband and I will go with you," he made a pretense of smiling,"

After a few more minutes of Jin trying not to let Jungkook accompany him, here they were now in Jin's car as he was driving and Jungkook was sitting next to him.

"Didn't you take your driving test? I'm surprised you passed you drive badly Jin," he said griping with all his might.

"I don't drive badly, I want to cause an accident," he snorted.

"Hey Jin I still don't want to die," he said "I want to get to know more about the man I will be with for a few years, I want to know how much you entertain yourself,"

Jin had slammed on the brakes of the car causing Jungkook to be shocked.

"If you're going to start fucking around you get off right here or I'll get you off," he said in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry Jin," was all he said shutting his mouth.

"Yeah like that with your mouth shut you look good," he rolled his eyes.

The rest of the way it was complete silence.

"What is this place?" he asked as he entered the strange place.