FIRST CHAPTER

"I pronounce you joined in holy matrimony," declared the one responsible for uniting you in marriage "You may kiss," he added.

With the biggest, but also the fakest smile in the world, Jin stepped forward to kiss his now husband in the most believable way possible, as he heard all the wedding attendees begin to applaud he knew he had done the right thing.

He wanted a memorable memory of his wedding, the one that was supposed to be one of the best of his life, but it was not like that at all, because he was not acting like himself, he was just smiling and waving as if he was a robot.

Hearing the good wishes that people had for the newlyweds, Jin wished that all of that would come true since they wished them full happiness.

"Let's dance sweetie," smiled Jungkook "Grant me this song,"

"Yes!" he said without further ado, he stretched his hand towards him holding back the urge to cry.

For him luck the song didn't last long and everything ended quickly when he least thought he was already in his room taking off that luxurious groom's suit, despite everything he couldn't lie the night was pleasant and he spent it a little happy, the guests were not to blame for his misfortune.

"Tomorrow will be a new day dear Jin," he said to himself.

As soon as he woke up he met Jungkook with a serious look from the door.

"Finally you wake up, we are supposed to go on our honeymoon," he said seriously "Hurry up we don't have all your time," he said snapping his fingers.

"But you still haven't packed my luggage,"

"One of the maids already did since you were apparently too busy sleeping to do it yourself," he said "We have to be at the airport soon.

"Good," Jin managed to say.

He quickly got up and dressed in comfortable clothes since he had no idea where they would be going, washed his face and brushed his teeth to pack necessary things in his carry-on bag.

"Have breakfast," Jungkook said.

"Thank you," he sighed sitting down at the table to eat something.

He was sure everything would get worse but he was still going to try to run things quietly and try to keep the peace between them it was either that or argue often.

He had to keep it that way until three years had passed in which he was sure Jungkook would ask for a divorce as soon as the agreed date was reached.

"Can I hold your hand," asked the purple-haired boy.

"What for," Jungkook looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm scared the plane is about to take off and turbulence scares me," he bit his lip nervously.

"Fine take my hand, but you won't say a word the whole trip," he snorted irritably.

Jin wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, to go and beat his grandmother, but his fear of turbulence was stronger, so he clung to Jungkook's hand as his breathing regulated.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about how pathetic Jin was, his parents couldn't have found someone more pathetic for him, if they were planning to fuck up his life by forcibly marrying him off they would have chosen someone better than Jin.

"I know very well that you don't like me Jungkook but believe me I didn't choose this either," said Jin finally "I ask you to stop talking to me and treating me badly, it's not my fault," he said while closing his eyes as the turbulence passed.