Harry gets food poisoning

You and Harry deicide to go out for dinner one night. It had been a crazy week at the studio and Harry was looking forward to spending some time with you. You sat down at the restaurant and ordered your meal. Throughout dinner you and Harry laughed and talked just enjoying each other's company. After dinner you guys were driving home. Harry started to feel a little uneasy bud he didn't want to worry you.     

                "That was an amazing dinner," you said walking into the house.

                "I'm glad you enjoyed it," Harry smiled. You guys sat down on the couch and started watching a movie. You cuddled in to Harry who put his arms around you. His stomach was getting worse by the minute. He took some deep breaths hoping it would pass. About half way through the movie Harry was feeling incredibly ill. He became fidgety which made you worried.

                "You ok Hazza?" you asked looking up at him.

                "My stomach isn't feeling too great," he admitted. You sat up quickly.

                "Oh baby, how long have you felt bad?" you ask pushing the hair out of his face.

                "Right after dinner," he said sadly. His stomach flipped uncomfortably. "I think I'm gonna be sick," he muttered putting his hand to his mouth.

                "Com'on, babe. Let's get you up," you said quickly taking his hand. You rushed him to the bathroom barley making it before his stomach expelled its contents into the toilet. "Oh babe," you whispered pulling back his curly hair. He gagged again bring up more of his dinner. You rubbed his back whispering softly to him trying to comfort him. He whimpered softly before gagging again. When he was finished he leaned back and took a deep breath. "You ok babe?" you asked rubbing his sweaty back.

                "I think so," he said flushing the toilet.

                "Let's go lay down," you say standing up. You offered him your hand which he gladly took. You both went and laid down in the bedroom where Harry cuddled into your arms. You both slept through the night and Harry woke up feeling much better.