Louis gets seasick

Louis very rarely felt motion sick but for some reason this boat ride was getting the best of him. The boys had decided it would be a nice change of pace to take a boat to their next interview in northern California then to fly or drive. They had been on the boat for several hours when Louis's stomach started doing flips. The other boys were scattered around the boat. Niall and Harry were sleeping on the deck and Liam was down below. He really wanted to wake someone up but he decided not to. Instead he got himself a bottle of water to sip on and try to calm his stomach down. He wasn't have much luck with the water when Liam came back up on the deck. Liam noticed that Louis looked a little pale and became instantly worried.

                "You alright Lou?" Liam asked walking over to him.

                "Feeling a bit ill," Louis said sadly.

                "Oh no, hold on I think I just saw something for seasickness. I'll go check." Liam ran back down below hoping to find something to ease Louis's discomfort. Louis groaned as his stomach flipped. He wasn't sure how much longer he could last. He took a deep breath before his stomach lurched up causing him to sprint to the side of the boat bringing up his breakfast from that morning. He groaned as he gagged again over the side of the boat. Harry and Niall both woke up at that point hearing Louis and got up quickly to comfort him.

                "Aww Lou, why didn't you tell us you were ill?" Harry asked rubbing his back.

                "I wasn't feeling back until a bit ago," he said before bring up more. Liam had returned with a bottle of pills for Louis then joined the other boys in comforting him. Louis coughed and spit into the water and took a deep breath.

                "You alright mate?" Niall asked looking worried.

                "I think so," Louis said.

                "I've got you some medicine," Liam said. Louis nodded. They took him back over and sat him down where he took some medicine and took a sip of water.

                "I think we're almost there mate, just hang in there," Harry said putting his hand on Louis back. Louis nodded. The other started to walk away.

                "Harry," he called Harry turned around. "Will you stay?" he asked. Harry nodded and sat down beside him. He stayed with him rubbing his back until they arrived and were able to get off the boat. Louis just fine after that.