7

Mia POV

After what happened the girls told me to give her some space so I did that. I don't understand why she keep pushing me away she knows how I feel about her but I guess she's too afraid she might hurt me or even our friendship. I got ready for bed and I fall asleep.

I felt my bed dip and I know someone got in bed with me. I really thought I was dreaming but they touch my hair and my lips which confirmed my thought. I open my eyes and see Grace

"Grace what are you doing here?" I mumble and she stare at me and smile. She's so freaking beautiful.
"Just I don't know."I stare at her slurping her word and I realize she's fucking drunk. What the fuck
"You're drunk. Why you were drinking." I sit up and I see her. A barely covered bra and very thin and see through panties "fuck Grace where is your clothes?" I say I'm totally and definitely turn on. I've seen her naked but never like this. Fuck that's hot. The things I want to do to her but she's drunk I'm keeping it cool why is she in my room anyway. Many question.

"I took it off I was hot." She slur and I get off the bed and walk to my closet. And I can feel her following
"Put that on and come to bed." I say and she walk toward me and I step back. she come again and I was on the wall fucking trap. The death of fucking me
"I don't want to. I actually just want to kiss you." She mumble and press her lips on me but I push her off
"No. You're drunk. So put the damn shirt on." I say firmly but she didn't stop I whimpered fuck me.
"Kiss me back please." She moan and I whimpered.
"Grace you're drunk." I groan and push her off and stare at her. She put her finger on her nose.
"See not drunk. So kiss me back or I'll kiss you." I gulp and she kiss me and I whimpered and kiss her back

Grace moan
"Oh fuck me." I mumble and Grace moan.
"I will." She moan and I gulp. She pull away and stare at me and take her bra off and her panties and I stare at her. "Come with me." I let her drag me not before I lock my bedroom door. She put me in the bed and kiss me again. She's such a great kisser.

"Grace you're drunk. Please." I whimpered.
"I'm not drunk. I just want to taste you. I crave to taste you and make you cum all over my mouth and have you moan my name." She moan and kiss me again and take my shirt off and she moan and kiss my little boobs grabbing and squeezing them showing both of them some love. And she went lower and kiss my stomach and she pull my panties to the side and kiss my pussy and she moan

"You taste better than I imagined.." Grace moan and lick on me I know she's done this before but she's really good. But I didn't expect her to be this good I grab her hair and she stare up at me and lick me
"Fuck that feels so fucking good. Keep going." I moan and she nod and kiss and suck and lick on my clit until I was moaning and screaming for more.
"I'm coming. Shit." I gasp and cum hard. I pull Grace up and kiss her and she kiss me back. I flip us and she giggle and stare at me.

"You wanna sit on my face." She say and I stare at her she's so innocent who would have thought.
"We'll I want to taste your pussy," I say and she open her legs her pretty pussy perfectly bald gorgeous
"Go ahead then." She say and I nod and kiss her pussy. Grace moan and push my face deeper inside her grabbing on my short hair. "Fuck your lips feels better on my pussy," she moan and I giggle and suck on her clit I push my finger inside her and she moan loudly rolling her hip on my mouth and finger.

"Gosh I'm close already." She gasp surprise and I kiss and lick on her sweet pussy. Her moan gets louder I grab on her boobs squeezing them and she place her hand on mine before she cum shaking. I get up and kiss her and she kiss me back.
"That was good." She grin and I smile.
"Yeah it was." I kiss her and she kiss me back. I walk to the bathroom and grab a towel and when I come back she was knocked out. So I clean her and stare at me.

"What the fuck did I just do?" I gulp she look so perfect on my bed. But I can't help but have doubt. I can't believe I just fucking did that to my best-friend. I wanted her but definitely not like this.

I get in bed with her and she snuggle on my chest.