46-Final

Five Years later

"Baby wake up. Amaya is up." Mia shake me and I groan before slipping out bed. I went to her crib and she was crying once she see me she giggle. Amaya is our 8 month old baby and she's so precious. Five years ago when we decided to have kids it was the best moment in our life's. It was such an experience looking and searching for the right thing. I did go first and I had a boy he is now two years old and his name is Alex and then Mia go two years later. We wanted our kids to be two years apart. And it work.

"She literally just want attention. Like mother like daughter." I say and Mia giggle. I pick her up and place her between us in bed and Mia kiss her cheeks
"Hi beautiful. You want mom's attention?" I smile and watch my girls. It's amazing that we are mothers. The past years have been such an amazing years for us. After we decided on how we wanted our relationship to be it did take awhile for us to get back to a more normal routine. But we manage to make something work. And I have never been happier.
"Mom" I look by our door and see our 2 year old son
"Hey handsome. Come in love." I say and he run to our bed jumping on me and I giggle.

"I had a bad dream." He mumble and I smile.
"It's okay. Both mom and mommy are here. And little sis." I say and he nod wrapping his arms around me and I smile.
"You can stay here okay.?" Mia say and Alex nod. I pull Alex to me and Mia pull Amaya to her and we lay back down. It really didn't take long before we fall asleep.

Morning
Mia and I wake up and walk to our bathroom leaving our two kids on the bed. I stare at her and she grin pulling me to her chest I smile.
"Hi beautiful.." she say and I grin kissing her.
"Morning. I missed you." I say and she grin.
"Miss you too. Especially your tongue on me." I giggle and she laugh. I press my lips on hers and Mia kiss me back I moan pulling her closer to me.

"Hmm god how you feeling. In pain?" I ask
"No I'm okay. I feel fine." I nod and grab her butt and she wrap her legs around my waist I put her on our bathroom sink kissing on her neck and Mia moan I slip my hand between her legs touching on her clit and she moan softly.

"Fuck you're so wet." I mumble and she moan I push two fingers inside her and she gasp whimpering
"Im already close!?" She moan and I grin kissing her lips and kissing her neck. Mia cum shaking I press my lips on her to keep her quiet and she moan.
"Gosh you're so hot." I say and she grin.

"Yeah mom body and all!" I giggle and take her night gown off and stare at her body she looks amazing.
"You look amazing.." I say and she grin before pulling my top off. Now after having a baby I don't even have boobs anymore. They're gone flat Mia stare at my chest and grip my little boobs and I giggle softly she bit her lips and suck on my nipples.
"You see how flat they are." I mumble and she grin.

"They're perfect." I moan when she bite them. I pull her off the counter and we hop in the shower and we made love in the shower. After having kid the shower is the best way to have sex.