Final

It wasn't easy to forgive and forget. It wasn't easy to forgive someone who hurted you, played with you and fool you around but it just come on both ways.

Both of got hurt, and both of you will continue hurting each other if you won't forgive and forget.

Yes, you didn't get revenge for your parents but that was part of their job right. Losing is part of their job mostly death.

At least that's how you're trying to convince yourself, but for Jungkook, it wasn't him who did it. He doesn't know anything about it and if he does know I'm pretty sure he won't allow it mostly if it's the parents of the woman that he loved the most.

It wasn't easy to forgive you, he doesn't know if he should be trusting you or not, if he will be able to look at you the same way just like before.

One thing for sure was that he's terrified that you might be acting again and just putting show for him then in the end you will backstab him just like what you did.

He won't be easy on forgive you, you need to prove him that your intention for him is clear and not just to hurt him again.

It was already afternoon when you woke up. You opened your eyes as you search around the room looking for specific person but instead you found no one.

Your legs are kinda sore, you couldn't walk properly but still you tried your best to get up from the bed and made your way out.

Walking in the living you and saw him standing infront of the window while the main door is closed.

Walking towards him, wrapping your arms around his waist and lay down your head on his board chest.

He was startled but didn't show it and surprised but didn't show it. He removed both of your arms around his waist as he turn around and walk away.

You wanted to talk to him and explain yourself but it was clear that he's literally ignoring you. He wasn't over yet and you get it what you did was horrible for him to play with his feelings while he knows nothing about your reasons.

You tried to chase after him but failed as you fell on the ground, you sigh while rubbing your legs.

You turn to look at him and found him already looking at you. Staring right at you. He walk closer and get on his knees.

He picked you up making you startled but till wrapped your arms around his neck and let him lay you down on the couch.

Your legs is on his lap, looking at it and started stretching it out while you just stared at him.

"Gost why did you even fell, are you that clumsy." He said while sounding annoyed, you're embarrassed to tell him the reason why but at least he needed to know how aggressive he was on you last night right.

"W-well you're aggressive last night so" you said while looking down on your feet that he was holding.

Jungkook stopped for a moment realizing what you said, so you fell not because you're clumsy but it was because of him.

His cheek heat up, turning bright red feeling embarrassed after hearing you answer. He let go on your feet and stood up, he wanted to walked away as he feels like he would be able to control himself again if he stays here.

As he was about to walk away you immediately grab his arms pulling him towards you, making him bend down as you connected your lips on his kissing him with full of affection and love and he felt that. You pulled away while looking at him.

"Forgive me, please give me a chance to prove myself and my love for you." You rubbed the back of his hand with your thumb while continuesly looking at him.

He pulled you into another kiss including his tongue, wrapping his hand around your neck.

Jungkook is looking at the big window, smile came across his face, he looked at you who's sitting on the wheelchair and kiss the tap of you head.

"I love you" Jungkook said before kissing you lips, you smile at each other before looking at the big transparent window looking at the baby with a name tag Rowon Jeon.