awful crime

He wakes up in the middle of a pool of blood, confused, confused, checks the bag on his head, finds it in its place, and then moves to what surrounds him and finds the massacre !!
The young men who harassed him were brutally killed, the traces of torment were visible on their faces to paint the last they suffered in this brutal world.
He was in the middle of this massacre, but he didn't show any features, the only thing he said in his hoarse voice was "Oh no, not again!!"
He returns to move desperately, but carrying the head of one of the young men with him, he walks and walks until he reaches a cesspool, he descends slowly and moves inside the sewers without stopping and without hesitation, he just walks and walks and nothing gets in his way, even rats, after all, animals sense danger.
He kept walking until he suddenly stopped and threw himself into the sewage to find himself at an abandoned station that had been flooded with water.
He slowly advances the center of the station, a station filled with human bones whose walls are filled with a single phrase written in red (do not take off the bag) .
He throws the head to the ground with the rest of the bones and approaches a broken mirror to see a serious injury to his abdomen, a fatal injury to any normal person, but he does not look fear or pain, but he says, "painful, but unfortunately I can't die."
The morning comes and screams are heard, people gather at the scene and searches begin and not long passed until the identity of the killer is revealed and published on all newspapers and channels it seems that our man was not careful this time and one of the surveillance cameras filmed him holding the head and everyone calls him now the bag man