The unknown man

When it gets dark and quiet, when everyone is asleep and the streets are empty, he goes out alone, no one knows him, no one sees him, he wanders alone without leaving a trace, aimlessly does not eat or drink, but lives and moves...
He goes out every night looking for something missing, he wanders everywhere, hiding in the darkness, looking for one thing, something to live for, something to answer his questions, looking for himself !!
Standing in front of a group of young people who are surprised to see him, he looks like a man acting like a very tall and thin man who looks normal so far, but the strange thing is that he covers his head with an old perforated worn bag so that he can see!!!
The guys are a little shocked to see him, but soon they surround him and ask him "who are you?" To which he replies in a hoarse, light voice,"really who I am."
I told you no one knows him, even he doesn't know himself, he doesn't know anything, the only thing he knows is that he shouldn't take off the bag no matter what happens, but the guys didn't like the answer and are curious to see what's under the bag, so they pounce on him quickly and throw him down, and he begs them to stop, but it's too late.. Someone reaches for the bag and feels it being snatched from him, and that was the last thing he remembers before waking up in a pool of blood!!!!!!