|•Meeting other dolls•|

No one's pov

A few weeks have passed since you've been serving mistress Rosabel, Rosabel insists for you to call her just Rosabel but you say you have to call the mistress so she just said ok in defeat,one morning when you just opened the curtains you heard a knock at where your room was so you knew what it was, you told Rosabel, gave her a hug and went, There was two girls, one with you Ash blonde hair you supposed and a girl with light blonde hair

Your pov

Once me and the two girls starting walking the blonde haired girl introduced herself

???: Hello! Im Emilico/Emilyko and That's Mia, she's older than me as you can see, what's your name?

Oh im Naoroko, my mistress gave it to me. She made the name up from Naoko since she wanted my name to be special

Mia: your mistress cares for you alot doesn't she, not many shadow master's do that they just pick random names and don't care at all, your special!

Emilico/Emilyko: Yea that's true! Well my mistress also made my name up from Emily! Surprising isn't it

Yeah it really is, it's just I'm getting a feeling of the names, like how do shadows get their names and how are they created

Emilico/Emilyko: oh you've got a point there, anyways I'm 11! Mia is 12-14 I think!

Mia: yea how old are you Naoroko?

Oh I'm 13 years old oh wait this is the hall it's massive!

Mia: yep you better be lucky if you love cleaning!

Emilico/Emilyko: let's start cleaning-

Alarm: Alarm! ALARM!

Mia: A phantom! We have to prepare and we can find rosemary and Lou on the way!

*After you guys get ready*

???: Oh hello dear I'm rosemary and this is lou but your Naoroko right?

Yea!

Rosemary: great let's start going!

Emilico/Emilyko: I see one!

*You guys chase it*

Rosemary: you guys sure are fast- Emilico watch out!

Emilico/Emilyko: Rosemary!

Oh no we need water! Lou give me your water quick!

*You then see the thing get bigger because another one connected*

Lou: here

Ok it's nearly gone let me use my one now!

*You spray it but it seemed like rosemary already had the soot sickness*

Oh no rosemary has the soot sickness!

Mia: wait how do you know this, you haven't even went into a classroom yet!

I read the notes in my room!

*After the phantoms gone and it's bath time*

Mia: oh this is when we take baths! Emilico you can be with me and Lou you can be with Naoroko

*Lou nods*

*In the bath*

Lou: so I'm assuming you might have a relative in the house I think,

Oh is that so? I never knew... But- no one looks like me..

Lou: yea but I hope you find that relative soon

*After the bath when we are to see what happened and it's when ram gets suspected by Barbie and Emilico wants to help but Mia stops her*

Hey You teal hair girl or whatever leave her alone you can't accuse her without any proof! And all you guys in her team why aren't you helping her? That's what a team is! If your not helping her then your not a team!

*Someone uses a broom and sweeps her and she falls but a guy catches her*

???: You alright Barbie?

*He then punches the guy that had a broom*

*You got extremely angry and annoyed so you held the guy that punched him by the collar despite you being shorter than him and screamed:*

YOU CAN'T JUST PUNCH YOURSELF DONT GET INVOLVED ONTO THINGS THAT ARENT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! HARM IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM!

???: Jeez when you scream you sound like barbie-

*You throw him and one of the other dolls catch him*

Barbie and you idi** doll will never accuse that girl or harm that boy again got it?

???: A-alright but his name is Shaun so stop calling him boy!

Barbie: yeah whatever, the only person I can trust is that boy *he points at the guy you threw*
And I can't accuse rum huh? Then guess what your also going to figure out how the phantom is made

And does it look like I give a sh**? NO so just leave that girl alone she has done nothing to you!

*Everyone around you was terrified except for Emilico, Mia, Lou, Barbie and Shaun. Emilico was determined*

Emilico/Emilyko: Naoroko is right! You should just accuse someone without proof it's just wrong!

Barbie: Oh so Hope's name is Naoroko? What a surprise what would I expect? Your mistress gave you such a sh**** name-

Don't you dare disrespect how my mistress named me anyways who would give their dolls name Barbie huh? Sounds like a bratty name if you ask me

*Mia, Shaun, Lou, Rum and Emilico started giggling*

Barbie: WHY YOU-

Oh looks like cleaning is finished! Guess we have to go to our rooms then! Byee wish to never see you AGAIN

Emilico: This sounds so suddenly but you guys are acting like siblings for some reason!

Huh? Siblings i may have a relative living here like me but I'm not sure if it's a sister Emilico!

Barbie: a sibling? I thought I never had one..

Shaun and Mia: are you guys sure your not siblings even if you fight? I mean the way you guys are screaming at eachother sound kinda similar to eachother and your guys eye colors are kinda the same I mean y/n has one eye that's purple coloured and Barbie has both of her eyes I think since we can't see it are both purple and they are basically the same shade!

No she can't be- ow my head!

*You collapsed on to the floor on your knees holding you forehead with one arm and the other one on your lap*

*Barbie looked surprised, Mia, Emilico, Rum and Lou came to you worried while Shaun and the other boy looked at eachother not knowing what to do and other dolls go to find the first aid team while others came to you*

*Once they came you was taken to the first aid room and a few hours later you returned back to your room and go to start cleaning, once you got to the room Mistress Rosabel had the tornado like soot come but she also had a cloud, when she saw you she jumped to you and hugged you*

Rosabel: you don't know how worried I was! *She starts crying*

There there, I'm alright okay? But I got to go because me, ram, emilico, and Shaun have a punishment to see what caused the phantom

Rosabel: okay Rosabel hopes you the best of luck to find what happened!

Ok bye Rosabel!

*You left and went to go to where you guys are supposed to meet so you can start to investigate*