Chapter 13

Priya Pov
   Today is my engagement. After shopping I didn’t got chance to meet Vikram but we talked daily through phone. I was getting ready in my room. Engagement was taking place in my house. Mithra came running to my room saying that Vikram and his family arrived. She was little disturb while saying that I asked what happen she said nothing and went out. Deeps and Kiran came and teased me. Kavya had important meeting so she can't able to come. I miss her. Sumi anni came and said its time to go. I was feeling nervous. Anni told don’t be nervous and smiled. I nodded and went down with them. As I was getting down the stairs everyone looking at me. I felt nervous. I took some breath and looked up. I searched for Vikram. Finally I found him he is looking at me. I got mesmerized with his eyes. Anni made me to sit beside Vikram. We didn’t talk only glancing at each other every now and then. Pandit asked us to exchange the ring. Vikram took my hand and slide the ring. Then I slide the ring into his hand. I looked at the ring it was a couple ring made of platinum with diamond stones in it. Then we gave pose for photos. Everyone started to leave after food. While taking photos Vikram told U r looking gorgeous today near my ears. I blushed and said u too look handsome. Engagement ended with lots of teasing and happiness.
      It has been two days after my engagement. I am on the way to my college as I had a guest lecture i don’t know who is going to take class. They have not informed us about it. Deeps is going on date with her lover Pavithran. So I have to make sure that her absent does not affect the attendance percentage for her. U know what we are last bencher. Everyone will ask me and deeps that always last benchers will score less mark but u guys are always scoring high marks. We just laugh at their comments. I was just sitting in my place looking at the ring and thinking about Vikram. Someone throw bit of paper into me. I looked around and found my classmate Madan asking me a pen. He always do it. I took my extra pen and throw it to him. He catch it and thanked me. I smiled at him and turned to the stage. I was shocked. Vikram was standing there with Principal and Hod.
Vikram Pov
      Today I am going to Priya’s college as a guest lecturer. I want to surprise her so I didn’t inform her about it. I reached her college after meeting Principal he took me to the class. Hod also accompanied with us. While crossing window I looked at last bench once Priya said that they are last benchers. She is throwing pen to a boy. I smiled at her childish behavior and went inside. She turned her head and saw me. Her expression is worth watching. She is confused, surprised and angry. Ohh god I think she will get surprised but I didn’t expect her angry face.
Principal -  Good morning students This is Vikram Ramprasant CEO of RP group of company. He is the one who is going to take class for you guys today.
I saw her. She is not looking at me. After intro Principal went out. I started to take class. Everyone are looking at me but I want my girl to look at me. I think I have to do something. In between the class I thought to give some puzzles and aptitude for them. I got idea and wrote some difficult questions in board and ask them to solve. After sometime I asked who is coming to the stage to solve. Girls are trying to flirt with me saying that they can’t able to solve . She turned and looked at them with angry. I smiled at her. I called her by pointing finger towards her. She came and went to board to solve. I thought she can’t able to solve  but she finished in 2 minutes. She didn’t even  look at this question when I asked to solve everyone. I was shocked. She smirked at me and went to her place. Ohh shit she loves to solve problems how I forgot it. Lunch break came. Everyone went for lunch.