Chapter 8: Advent Of The Final Judgement And The History Of The Reborn Period

I-402 stares up at the tenlomo as explosions and energy clashing is heard in the background.

The tenlomo then glares as it's eye glows bright before flashing.

I-402 sees the tenlomo's eyes as she zooms in her perspective.

She watches as those sensors mainly the largest one faces her and it's aperture closes.

I-402: so your cameras work similar to the eye of a human interesting.

In the city

The frame? Forms another rifle as the two halves of its previous rifle fall to the ground.

It then fires several missiles at alpha's torres.

The missiles targeting gets fuzzy and cause the computer to frizzle out and the missiles to fly in every direction.

Alpha's torres forms multiple gatling guns and rocket pods and fires a lot of rockets and bullets at the frame?

Two ports on the frame? Open and blue beams fire out intercepting the rockets and dodges out of the way of the bullets.

The frame? The zooms at alpha's torres but moves to the side at the last second.

As the frame? Passes by alpha's torres, the former grabs the latter's shoulder stopping it suddenly.

The frame? Begins to slash a beam blade at the torres but stops as the torres' hand starts to melt and spread out over it's shoulder.

Silvery metal shards start ripping through the upper arm connected to the shoulder and start eating into the frame?'s torso.

The frame?'s ai starts to freak out as it's body tries desperately to wrench it's shoulder away from the torres.

A short distance away.

Kyouhei: uh does it look like that mecha is trying to get away from nagistuji's, also WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE SHARDS?

Gunzou: yeah.

They watch the battle as iona connects with the frame?

Iona: it's in agony.

Gunzou: sorry?

Iona: the fog robot is confused about a huge amount of data being shoved into it's mainframe, and it's hurting it, while it is reporting that the silver material flowing from alpha's robot is eating into it and turning it's nanomaterial into more of itself, in short alpha's robot is assimilating the fog robot.

Gunzou: what?

Iona: the data being transferred is mostly battles, and some terminology, the metal like substance is a sentient none organic life form dubbed extraterrestrial living metal shapeshifter, of els, the mechs they use were at one point in their past called mobile suits but are now called frames, lastly they have watched over alpha's humanity as it grew and faded through various sets of technological advancement called eras over the course of many millennia reset once they grow stagnant in their advancement by a powerful mobile suit called turn a, however this timeline called the reborn period is one of the longer lasting eras, a massive war called the origin war started the destroyed period as their earth was nearly destroyed by mars, after that for 300 years both sides fought away from the general public, this period and the origin war ended with a single one on one duel between the leader of mars and a prince from earth, this lead to the reformation into the solar federation, for four thousand years they expanded unrestricted and alone past their solar system with the ev frame series, they named it torres.