Chapter 1: Crash

Wesley looks through the various cameras watching for any issues.

He then pulls up the super soldiers files again and opens classified info.

Wesley: oh so in reality they all have pretty much the same augmentations, enhanced muscles, reinforced skeletal structure, improved organs, hmm they were sterilized to prevent children I see he then opens the most classified information available.

His eyes go wide as he realizes what it is.

Wesley: this is the mentis nexu a man machine interface that allows for higher operational output very similar to the neural link suit that most pilots use.

He then appears besides roman who looks at him.

Roman: Wesley is something wrong?

Wesley hesitates for a moment before responding.

Wesley: no sir we will be exciting ftl shortly.

Alliance exits the dull beige swirling tunnel next to the moon of a blue and green planet.

Wesley checks his data and shows it to the captain.

Wesley: captain I believe you should take a look at this.

Roman looks and gets confused.

Roman: were on the other side of the galaxy, how?

Wesley: I don't know captain but we are the first federation ship to have gone to the norma arm of the milky way galaxy, as you know the ugf has only explored most of the orion arm.

Roman: I see, say what's that planet?

Wesley pulls up a map of the planet.

Wesley: it appears to be a planet in the Goldilocks zone of this solar system, most of it's polar ice caps have melted but more of the north ice cap still exists and is very cold and stormy, I am alsi detecting extremely faint short range radio wa...

Wesley: it appears to be a planet in the Goldilocks zone of this solar system, most of it's polar ice caps have melted but more of the north ice cap still exists and is very cold and stormy, I am alsi detecting extremely faint short range radio wave signals, and the wreckage of thousands of satellites of various purpose, and odd?

Roman: what is it Wesley?

Wesley: odd powerful energy signatures in the oceans, however we are too far away for me to get any solid readings on them.

Roman: interesting.

Roman: say Wesley can you overlay a map of sol 3 during the early years of the 21st century on this one with red to mark the differences?

Wesley does so.

Roman: a flooded sol 3 interesting.

Wesley: permission to request?

Roman: you want to go closer right?

Wesley nods before quickly formatting a report and sending it off to high command.

Wesley: now we can move forward.

Roman nods.

Roman: helm bring us within 150 kilometers of the planets surface and hold altitude.