Chapter 7

****Inside Juniper's Head****

I wonder for a moment if this is what happens when you die and I Loki chuckle.

"No dearheart, when you die only the good ones play." he explains.

"You can hear me?" I question.

"Yes, but no one else can. Do not worry. It will feel like a long time inside with us but will last only moments for them." he answers my next question before I can ask it.

"If I show you something, can you help me with working past it?" I ask quietly.

"To the best of my ability. Though based on the last memory, I feel Mr. Barnes and myself would both be able to help you." he says cautiously.

"Okay, here it goes." I then imagine busting through the mental walls. The entire 3 months I was with HYDRA flashes before my eyes and then disappears.

"Oh dearheart, they are truly horrible people. Mr. Barnes would know. Do you wish your brother to know about your abilities?" he asks

"Abilities?" I ask confused.

"Yes darling, you can communicate with animals and speak every language. Did you not know what their experiments caused? You, Juniper Barton, have super powers. Oh, and look, you can control plants as well." he chuckles.

"Well that explains a lot of things but anyway, can we go back?" I ask

"As soon as you tell me what they are allowed to know. It seems your brother is unaware of HYDRA being in your life. Natasha does, she saved you, and you both hid it from Clint. So, what can they know?" he asks again.

"Everything." I say pointedly before I feel my eyes flutter and I meet Clint's gaze.

****Juniper's POV****

"Junie, you okay?" he asks. I nod and sit up again. I find Loki's gaze which is questioning. I give a nod to confirm and he begins to speak.

"Lady Juniper wishes me to play for you what I have learned.  Can everyone please have a seat? Mr. Barnes, please sit near Lady Juniper. Clint, please sit near Natasha. Notify the rest of the team, they will want to sit as well, they will also be viewing this." Bruce nods and makes a quick call as everyone moves per Loki's instructions. Natasha catches my gaze and I give a confirmation nod. She gives a curt nod back and takes her seat. Only Loki and I are left outside of the viewing, we had just seen it, there was no need for us to see it again.

"He's going to be really upset. I am going to go to my room. Keep them under for as long as I am gone. I think hiding all weapons is going to be the best idea." I explain to which he nods in understanding. I quickly make my way around the house hiding all weapons, even those of the Avengers that are staying here. I then nod to Loki as I go to my room and lock the door.