Chapter 3: Unexpected accident

"Talking"
'Thinking'
____________
They arrived after some minutes to the bar were some guys were waiting for them, one had lilac hair and eyes, then other one had an undercut, one had mid long black raven hair. Takemichi immediately noticed they were all the same people who were with Mikey when he summoned him, originally he would have to follow them all but he chose the man child since he was too lazy to follow like five people.
"Yo man child, finally decided to come-" the long haired raven looked at the third blonde for a second, blinked a few times before adding "Who is he?"
"Oh! Guys I want to present you to my new best friend!" Mikey said happily then wrapped his arm around Take's neck "He's Takemichi, he is a transfer student that's staying at my place"
"Yep, you can just call me however you want, I'm cool with anything you choose" The blue eyed blonde said
"Damn your old man accepted to have another brat in your house?" The one with undercut asked kind of shocked
"Yeah, I guess so" The man child replied and presented everyone "Michy, this is Mitsuya, Baji, Chifuyu, Draken that you met when he came to fetch us, then those two are Pah-chin, and Peh-yan"
"Nice meeting ya" Mitsuya said
"Yeah" Take replied. They all sat at the bar were a man gave them a few drinks they ordered, though Michy asked for nothing, he couldn't eat anything duh he's dead, remember? Much less drink an alcoholic drink, it would burn his stomach, like he would literally be on fire, and that's not a very alive human/mortal thing so, nope, no food nor drinks for him thank you. Baji noticed this and said "Aww man, come on! Drink some! It's okey if you're underage! No one will judge you-"
"No thank you, I'd rather not drink" Take replied sweat dropping, shaking his hands but Baji insisted, and kept pushing dangerously a beer towards him mouth "I told you no-" he said but he kept pushing, not only the beer though also Takemichi's buttons that weren't many, so he finally kicked him in the stomach, not too strong but strong enough to make him take his distance and fall on his ass to the floor.
"Baji-San!" Chifuyu exclaimed and helped him stand up "Damn, you're such a mood ruiner" Baji said as he stood up and walked next to Chifuyu "I told you plenty of times that I didn't want, but you're too stupid to get that on your pea size brain"
Baji then stood up and walked towards Takemichi and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "Who are you calling stupid shrimp?"
"You or are you deaf?"
"You really want to fight me huh?!"
Takemichi chuckled and smirked before replying "Sure hair model, let's see how much strength you got"
"ENOUGH, Baji Takemichi" Draken interrupted the two of them, and made Baji let down the blonde.
"Tsk, whatever" The hair model replied and walked back to his seat.
.
.
.
An hour passed since the accident and both got to apologize to each other, and actually got along pretty smoothly afterwards, and Mikey's jealousy was getting way too big so he said "I'll be right back, I'm going to the bathroom" everyone nodded, but Takemichi noticed that something was wrong so he said he needed some air, that the smell of alcohol was too strong so he left the building to get to the bathrooms through the wall, remember he's a ghost? Oh! You must be wondering how Baji grabbed him then, we'll he can decide whenever he Can have physical touch or just go through the material. So he went through the wall and saw Mikey washing his face "Boo"  he said and scared the shit out of Mikey who cursed "Fuck! It's just you thank lord, I felt how my soul left my body for the second time"
"Hehe, you're so dramatic" Take chuckled
Mikey looked at him smiling and blushed softly and looked back quickly at the sink "Whatever" he turned to face his dead friend again "Michy I-" but was interrupted by Take who laid his finger on his lips, making him shut up, but instead he blushed even more than before "Shhh! Watch out!" He yelled before pushing the black eyed blonde to the floor as large octopus like tentacles appeared from the toilet, and reaching out for Takemichi instead. It wrapped its enormous tentacle around the ghost and dragged him with it "Michy!" Mikey yelled and threw himself after the ghost. Both ended up somehow in the ocean, we're the giant octopus, not a cracken, an octopus, giant octopus dragged Takemichi quickly towards the deeps, and Mikey was grabbing (somehow) one of the tentacles, praying not to slip. Finally they arrived an abandoned ship and they were dragged by the huge animal inside, that somehow had oxygen. The animal didn't go Isidro just threw the two inside "Mikey! Are you okey?! And why the fuck did you follow me?!" Take asked
"I couldn't let my only ghost best friend be kidnapped by a gigantic octopus could I?"
"That's not any gigantic octopus, it's a yokai, it's an spiritual identity that usually serves a master who is a higher spirit or a land god"
"Land god?"
"A god of a shrine, it takes care of the shrine, makes sure to fulfill the wishes and prayers from its believers who are found worthy"
"Oh! Oh! Like in Kamisama Kiss?"
"Yeah"
"Anyways what would a higher spirit want with you?"Mikey asked confused until they heard a female voice say "Oh my, so you don't know how lucky you are you foolish mortal to have Takemichi as your spirit servant or guardian, as you prefer it"
A woman in a traditional blue kimono with purple tones and beautiful coral drawings in it, with long pearl white silky hair, pale white skin and a pair of beautiful red eyes, matching the red circles on the sides of her eyes. She hold tight her umbrella as she looked weirdly calmed but angry at the same time at the two boys "Lady Nasari, I'm sorry I can't say I'm glad to see you again" Takemichi said, somehow while I wrote the description of the sea goddess he changed into his usual old uniform with the hat-
"Still disrespectful as ever Takemichi" the so called Nasari replied "It's such a shame no one disciplined you better, with your power, looks and modals you would be the perfect spirit servant very god would die for. That's why I came to take you as my own, what do you say?"
"I'm happy to decline your offer" Takemichi replied instantly without even thinking it "I already have a master who I'm serving"
The goddess looked at Takemichi, then to Mikey, and back to the star blue eyed "You must be joking, you can't be for real, serving a mere mortal who has no spiritual power, you deserve to be between the highlands, don't you want all those luxuries? With me you could have them"
"No thank tou"
A tick mark appeared on Nasari's face as she started to grow and her beautiful slim legs grew into large tentacles, with her fangs growing bigger too, until she transformed into some kind of white fish with tentacles instead of fins, and huge large teeth.
Takemichi chuckled as he took his kitchen knife from his clothes, and as the beast headed towards them Takemichi charged and cut her neck, making her head fall off, but at the same time a smoke cloud appeared leaving the woman now in human form, laying in the floor unconscious.
"Guess it's time for us to come back" Take said turned back to face Mikey, who he walked closer to and extended a hand so the other would grab it "Shall we?" Mikey grabbed the ghost's hand and in a minute they were back at the bathroom. Takemichi was accommodating his hair when Mikey asked "Did you really chose me over a beautiful goddess and luxuries?"
Takemichi looked at him as if he had said the biggest stupidity of the world "Of course! Why do you think I chose you over your friend that came with you? I don't give a damn that you're not strong in spiritual power, you're still my master and until you die or set me free I'm not leaving you, actually when you die you will become a ghost too so I'll serve you even when you die"
Mikey wanted to cry, but he didn't, he just hugged him
.
.
.
They were back at the Sano residence were they went to their shared room. Mikey laid on the bed and looked at Takemichi, who was looking out the window at the stars. He sat up and asked "Is something wrong Michy?"
The ghost turned to look at his mortal friend "No, not really..." to then look back outside "Can I show you something Mikey?"
"Of course, what is it?" The obsidian eyed asked to them to have his hand grabbed by the other blonde and suddenly appear in... "This is the alleyway we're we met, wait a minute...you have teleporting powers?"
Michy nodded as he guided his friend through the dark alley. After some minutes they finally arrived at a grassland, it was huge, it looked infinite, with no trees, well expresión for one, it was a sad lonely willow. It's leaves flowed with the wind, showing the lonely grave in front of it. Both walked to the grave were they sat. They stared at it in a awkward silence until Mikey asked "So...who's grave it is?" It didn't have a name, it was just a stone.
"I don't n ow" Michy replied "But I like coming here, it makes me feel complete, you see, I can't remember how I died but when I come here I don't feel so lost" he wanted to cry so badly, Take wanted to cry so bad, but nothing came out his eyes. Mikey couldn't move, he was frozen in his pot, not taking his eyes off the blonde "You know Mikey, when I gave my soul to that demon, I thought I would be happier, that I would be free, but I didn't feel anything since then, I-I" he looked down at his shaking hands "You know Mikey, it's sad that people don't love you, but it's much sadder to not be able to love"