Worries

This is dedicated to soul_tail1234 I hope you like this chapter!

(Normal P.O.V)
Lucy woke up and yawned. She has slept really comfortable and warm. Her eyes fluttered open and were adjusting to the sunlight.

She turned to see a sleeping Natsu. "Natsu, wake up. We have to get ready for school." He groaned and just wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Five more minutes...." He said. Lucy rolled her eyes "Come on Natsu, we will be late and Erza will kill us!" At the mention of the devil's name, he immediately got up.

*At School*
Lucy was nervous about what might happen when she enters the school. Will they laugh at her, tease her, talk about her?

"Lucy, everything is alright." She just looked at him. "How will everything be alright after what happened last week?" He smiled at her.

"I took care of that!" She looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He grinned.

"I told on the person who showed me the video and all that." Lucy's eyes widen. "I have been meaning to ask you, who showed it to you anyway?"

His eyes narrowed. "She did...." Lucy just growled "No you idiot, who was the one who told you!"

He gulped from her sudden outburst. "The one who showed me was.... Minerva! " Lucy's eyes wided.

"I don't understand? How did she get in the office without us hearing?" She said mostly to herself, but Natsu still heard.

"Lucy...." She looked at him "What is it?" He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"After school, or during lunch, I want you to explain what happened. I didn't get the real story so I want you to tell me." She looked hesitant, but nodded.

(Lucy P.O.V)
The rest of the school day went by very slowly. It's crazy how when you want school over it takes forever and when you want school to go by slow, it's fast.

It was 6th period which means it's free time! The reason why is because our teacher doesn't really assign us many assignments.

I just sat on my desk in deep thought. I was worried for two things. One, telling Natsu what happened and two, me being able to walk. Actually there's more, but I will think about it later.

Yah I was happy that I could finally walk, but I have a feeling something bad is going to happen.

I was lost in thought that I didn't realize who sat next to me. "Hi Lucy!" I turned my head and saw the one person I wanted to see right now.

*Gasp* Who do you think it is? Again I'm sorry it's short! I will try updating more today!