Getting the nest ready

Chris waited for Olivia to leave before turning to his friend, "So... I see you found your mate."
Sebastian grinned like a fool, "She's amazing."
Chris nodded, "She wouldn't leave your side Seb."
Chris pulled up a chair, "The girl you and Anthony rescued said she was just picking some wild berries when they grabbed her. She heard them say they were gonna... Fuck Seb I can't even repeat it."
Sebastian sat up, "I don't understand what is wrong with- she was a child!"
Chris sighed, "I reported it to the high council and let them know we disposed of them, but it seems the white coat movement is gaining ground."
Sebastian laid his head back, "I'll never understand humans and their need to hate."
"Humans have an ingrained fear of the unknown." Mark said from the door, "Your tests are all good. You should be released in the morning. Are you headed to the den or....?"
Chris raised an eyebrow, "Olivia asked you to stay with her?"
Sebastian grinned, "Yeah. Why do you sound surprised?"
Chris smiled, "I've been trying to get her to join the pack or at least come to pack functions since I hired her." Standing Chris winked, "Now maybe we'll see her more."
🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
At her cabin Olivia frantically cleaned and made the guest room up. "He probably thinks he'll be in my room." She bit her lower lip. Was she ready for that? What if he.... Olivia shook her head and sighed. She took a breath to try and center herself, "Stop fretting over what ifs and jump." Her mother's advice about flying seemed to fit this as well.
Olivia finished putting clean sheets on the bed and decided that they'll stop at the den to grab him some things before coming to her cabin.
She realized that she was being a tad selfish, but he was hers and like all her treasures belonged with her in the nest.
Giggling Olivia got out her box of found treasure. Over the years she had found some amazing things; one of which was an antique raven's wing ring she'd found her first week here. She took it as a sign she was meant to be here.
"This is perfect." Olivia took the ring out and gave it a good cleaning, "I hope he likes it."
Noting the time she decided to head back to the hospital and spend the night again with Sebastian.