Chapter 6: A ROGE's gallery.

Y/n pov:

Blake: So THAT'S how you got here. Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Y/n: Okay, if I told you when we first met that I was a former megalomaniac trying to gain ultimate power over the universe, would you still want to be friends with me? I didn't think so.

Ruby managed to convince me to tell the others. For better, or for worse. Honestly, they took the whole "me betraying all of my former friends" thing a ton lighter than I thought they would.

Weiss: And you're worried someone else will get their hands on this "Master Crown"?

Y/n: Yep, though I'm afraid it might be a tiny bit too late for that.

Blake: Hang on, I read about something like this in an old mythology book. It was a prophecy that spoke of a "Tree Crown without a Ruler" And a "Rogue wizard from another plane". What it was about exactly, I can't translate. Weird, right?

Tree Crown without a Ruler... The Master Crown... Rogue Wizard... Did someone know this would happen? If so, who?

Yang: Damn. And I thought my mother leaving when I was just a kid was rough. But being possessed by an eldritch horror crown? I actually feel genuinely bad for you for once.

Y/n: Eh, could be worse. Important thing is my plot armor saved me. And Kirby. Anyways, I'm going shopping in Vale. Want anything?

Weiss: No, I'm fine.

Ruby: I'm good, thanks.

Blake: Can you pick me up a book from the library? I would do it myself, but we've got an assignment due in three days and I don't want to risk failing.

Y/n: Okay. Yang?

Yang: Nah. How 'bout I come with? After all you've been through, you could use the company, shortstack.

Y/n: Be my guest, Sunshine. Just try to keep your head out the clouds.

Third person pov:

So, the two leave. There's a moment of silence before Weiss speaks up.

Weiss: twenty Lien he annoys Yang into leaving him in Vale.

Blake: Forty Lien says Yang annoys him into leaving her in vale

Weiss *deadpan*: You and Y/n are perfect for each other.

Blake *smirking*: And you know it.

Ruby: I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW! AND BACK OFF, WANNABE TOM! HE'S MINE!

Blake: Tom? As in Tom and Jerry? Really? That's rich coming from the cookie addict, little red riding hood cosplaying wannabe grim reaper with a weapon fetish and a semblance that's just begging SEGA to Copyright your very existence. If Y/n has half a brain, which he clearly does, he'll pick me over you. So why don't you just go back to playing with your toys, child?