Chapter 5: Chilling with a Schnee.

Y/n pov:

Y/n: And that's how we got the lifetime supply of cookies. No slave-labor required!

Weiss just stares at me before opening her mouth

Weiss: You literally just spent the whole afternoon selling exploding fruit. HOW IN THE NAME OF OUM DO YOU GET SO MANY COOKIES FROM THAT!?

Y/n: Well, I would tell you, but your dad would probably get wind of my salesman skills and try to pressure me into selling out my whole business to him. It's why I stick to a classic horse-cart shoppe.

Weiss looks like she's about to argue, before placing a finger on her chin.

Weiss: Fair enough. I'm going to train in the Emerald Forest for a bit. Want to come with?

Y/n: Sure. The Ice Queen and the Mage King. I like that little name combo.

Weiss: Don't push your luck. It's bad enough I have Jaune fawning over me.

Y/n: Whoa, is it really that bad? I thought that was just a few times. Forgive me for commenting, I'm sorry.

Weiss just huffs at me before mouthing "you have no idea". We continue our walk towards the cliff, me making light-hearted small talk and jokes, often causing her to giggle.

HA! Y/n: 2 Yang: 0! HOLD THAT L YOU IDIOT!

Third person pov:

Said blonde Huntress-in-training suddenly gets a feeling. A very irritating feeling. Almost as if...

Yang: Someone's mocking me!

Imaginary Y/n: No, no, no, I would never- YANG, LOOK! A BEOWOLF!

Yang: WHERE!?

Imaginary Y/n:

Y/n pov:

Me and Weiss are walking through the woodlands to a lake, perfect for training our skills! As we get there... Oh no. Big Grimm Monke. Three of them!

Y/n: Weiss, What are those?

Weiss: *whispers* Beringrels. Silver-backs. Don't do anything stupi-

Y/n: Well THAT's just prime...