Copy and Pasting... AGAIN....

Alright.... This... This is getting to the point it's really irritating me now... Over the past few months, I've constantly been seeing people literally copying and pasting my stories and making them their own and just changing the names around.... While I don't mind if someone uses my story for inspiration and even use some of mine, I still want you to put your own spin on it, not copy everything and just switch out names and that's it. Make it your own. It's one of the reasons why I stopped uploading my Rwby story. Because every time I uploaded a chapter, the next day this person would upload the same chapter, only with the names switched out...

It's getting to the point where I'm tempting to block people doing it so they can't access my stories any more, as well as reporting them. I'm trying my absolute hardest to avoid doing this, because I don't want to be that person, but if they keep doing this, I'm going to have to. It's completely past the point of just giving me credit and is just down right irritating because if someone sees their story first, they'll come to me and say I'm the one copying. For someone taking my story and actually doing something different and making it their own,

 For someone taking my story and actually doing something different and making it their own,

Lunolion

This story is the perfect example. He's following my story and basing his off it, but is making it his own thing. Not just doing everything I did, and replacing the name. His character has his own personality, own backstory, own team, own goal. For me this is currently the Gold standard for taking inspiration from my story and making it your own. People who do, use this story as an example. For those copying and pasting, I see it again, I'm going to give one warning, if ignored, I'm just going to block you.