OC x Tyler Lockwood

This chapter is for my OC, Adela Esperanza Rodriguez, who would have been paired with Tyler Lockwood.

_

I don't have much for this one, but I had several ideas.

- Adela would have been one of the first hybrids Klaus turned. So in that scene in TVD S3 where he comes and throws the Homecoming bash at the Lockwood Mansion and he tells Tyler about where he got the other hybrids, he would have introduced her to Adela.

- She would have been a werewolf from California; I planned for her dad to be from Uruguay while her mother was born in the US but whose parents had been Mexican. She'd have been part of a wolf pack in the Bay Area, and after triggering her curse (which I planned to happen like, she'd have been at a party and a lot of her friends and her were drunk, but one got injured and since she was the 'most' sober, she'd have been made to drive but they would have gotten in some sort of accident and she would have technically killed one of her friends) she would have done her best to be a good werewolf, though the appeal of not having to turn on a full moon was too much to resist, so she joined Klaus.

- She'd have understood Tyler well, I think, not only because they're both hybrids but because they'd be around the same age and I anticipated writing a similar background where the father figure is very controlling and aggressive without triggering his wolf gene.

- She and Tyler would have tension at first since she'd want to be the Alpha of the hybrid pack but eventually they'd become friends. She'd eventually help Tyler break the sire bond and would probably have led to Tyler not even meeting Hayley since they would have handled breaking the other hybrids of their sire bond without need for her. And if she was in the picture, I can see her and Tyler being the only ones left alive and just never returning to Mystic Falls.

- Her faceclaim would have been Fernanda Gimenez.