Second Day Of Filming

I wake up to Josh in my arms. His warmth feels kinda nice tbh. I then check the clock to see it's 6:00 AM, so I wake up Josh.

"Josh... Josh, it's time to get up." I say

He moans, "My alarm didn't ring yet."

"Yeah, guess we forgot to set an alarm. You're lucky I saw the time." I say

"5 more minutes... Please." he says

I sigh, "Fine..." causing him to hug me closer as I play with his curls. His hair is really fluffy so I like playing with his curls. Honestly, who wouldn't?

After 5 minutes, I wake Josh up again.

"5 more minutes..." he says

"It's been 5 minutes!" I chuckle

He sighs, "Fiiiine." he gets up just to realize that he never changed last night. He takes off his shirt-- I- Woah!

"Woah, dude. Change in the closet!" I say

He smirks, "Why? I'm not changing, I'm just checking the smell." he says as he sniffs his shirt, only to scrunch his nose and throw it on the floor.

"Damn. That bad?" I ask

"Hey, we had a long day yesterday!" he says, grabbing another shirt.

"Okay, Josh." I say, then I notice his abs are actually... Pretty nice.

STOP LOOKING!

"T-shirt or hoodie?" asks Josh, I know he mostly wears hoodies, so I say, "Hoodie."

"You know me so well." he says, as he wears the hoodie. Then after he's done, I wear a crop top that isn't too revealing and jeans (shorts or not u decide).

After a while, we both get ready and head out to meet everyone at the coffee shop.

-----------------

"Hey, guys!" says Liv as she sees us and gives us a hug.

"Morning, Livvy. Where's everyone else?" I ask

"They haven't came down yet. But they'll probably be here soon." says Liv, I nod.

"So... Did you guys practice your lines?" asks Liv

"I mean, we practiced Josh's lines." I say

"Yeah, and someone was goofing around the whole time!" says Josh, looking at me.

"The scene was really funny, okay?!" I say

"Yeah, okay." says Josh, then Josh gets a text, "Oh, it's Frankie. He's asking where we're at." he furrows his brows.

"Oh! I'm dumb, we were supposed to go straight to set today." says Liv

"Ahh, okay." I say, as we all go to set.

-----------------

"Heyy, guys! Ready to film?" asks Tim when he sees us.

"Yeah!" says Josh

"Alright, it's Kate's scene first." says Tim, as Kate gets on set. I don't think I ever met Kate... Meh, probably will meet her later.

In the mean time, everyone else sits on the couch. Except Josh and Larry had to shoot the scene where Big Red and Ricky accidentally bump into Kate.

After Josh filmed his scene with Larry, he sat next to me and looked at his phone, eyes widening as he looked at his screen, "Am I the only one who got like a thousand more followers?"