Heart Thief

Your POVI watched the cars drive away into the darkness and disappear around the corner. I outstretched my arm and whistled, immediately Alfred's pet eagle, Freedom, perched onto my arm and looked at me. "How are we going to get our stuff back?" Louisiana asked as she scowled at the gravel floor. "Well we're going to get it back." I said. "Freedom. Go follow them." I ordered (p/n). He spread out his dark wings and took off. We watched as he flew off into the direction all of the countries went to. "What do we do now?" New York asked in his usual slang voice. "Geez so many questions. We follow them of course." I said and started to jog onto the road. I listened as the others started to jog as well, following me.

Norway's POV

I studied the fiddle until I heard some strange flapping noise. 'Was it Mr. Puffin?' I looked up to see Mr. Puffin sleeping on top of Iceland's head but the flapping continued. I looked at the partly opened window to see an eagle flying next to us. It squawked loudly making me flinch. "Freedom what are you doing here!?'' America yelled from the car in front of us, he was apparently sticking almost his whole body out the window so he could see the eagle. Then America hit his head against a tree branch and almost fell out. "You wanker! Get back in!" England yelled as he kept his hands on the wheel. America immediately did so and looked out the back window instead.

I looked around to see that we were close to Prussia's house which wasn't too far now. We pasted many homes that had their lights turned off. We suddenly stopped in front of a house which I assumed it was Prussia's since there was a large sign that stated he was awesome. Loser. We stepped out the car and went inside to see it was surprisingly clean for a country who throws really large parties. We either sat on the floor or couches with each states' belongings. "Okay who wants to go first?" Prussia asked and America was the first to raise his hand. "Me! Me! Let the hero go first!" he begged while waving his hand in the air. "Okay America vhat do you have?" Prussia asked. "I have -" before he could finish their was a loud knocking. "Alfred we know you're in there with our stuff!" one voice yelled. "Come out or you're going to get a good beating from all of us!" an another voice yelled and I knew it was (s/n). "I'm not going to get beaten 50 times. Here America this is Jones' property so this is yours." Denmark said and tossed New Mexico's sombrero to America. Soon the countries did the same, giving all of the states' belongings to America who had a confused look on his paled face. Instead of giving (s/n)'s fiddle back, I went to Prussia's backyard and started to play.

Your POV

"That's it." Virginia said and took a step back. Then she ran towards the door with full force, opening it. We all walked into the living room to see the countries whistling loudly then point towards Alfred who looked at us with fear. "Don't do anything you wanker. They can smell fear." England whispered towards Alfred. Tennessee and Kentucky were the first to grab their belongings, they stood aside when Texas lassoed an escaping Alfred. Then everyone except me started to beat Alfred then Prussia because he had said something that highly offended us. I giggled a bit and looked around to see that my fiddle wasn't here. Soon I started to hear music somewhere. I moved my (h/c) hair from my face and started to walk into the halls. My (e/c) eyes scanned each room to determine which room the music was coming from and realized it was coming from the back.

I opened the door and the music filled the air. I looked to see it was Norway who had and was playing my fiddle. His blue eyes were closed but his arms were moving in fluid motions. I couldn't even play that well without messing up. I was in a state of thought and couldn't move or say anything to disrupt this moment. Norway didn't notice me until he came to the end of the song. I clapped which made him turn around. "That was very good." I said as I walked towards him. "Thanks." he replied quietly. "Can you teach me how to play like you?" I asked as I stared into his dull blue eyes. Norway nodded in response and gave me my fiddle.

I positioned the fiddle then he placed his hands over mine as he stood behind me. I blushed lightly when he adjusted his holding. Then he moved the bow in a swift movement making me flinch. "Just relax." Norway whispered in my ear making my cheeks go darker. I took a deep breath then moved in the same movement as him. It was fun until it ended. "Thank you for teaching me how to play more faster and better." I thanked him. "Don't I get a reward?'' he asked playfully. Was he with Denmark too long? Then Norway pulled me by the hand and quickly placed his lips on mine. I looked to see his eyes were closed so I closed mine. One of his arms were wrapped around my waist while his hand was still had my hand. I carefully placed my free hand on his chest and melted into the kiss. We had to break the kiss for air and because we heard chanting behind us. "Norway has a girlfriend!" Denmark chanted with Prussia keesheeing near him. I frowned and whistled. In seconds, Freedom flew down, screeching at the two countries and attacked them. Norway once again kissed me but more passionately. So the rest of the night, we kissed, held hands, or played with my fiddle while Denmark and Prussia screamed as Freedom continued attacking.

Extra:

"So what was the thing that you carved into the back of your fiddle?" Norway asked quietly. I knew what he was talking about and started to blush. "I-It's nothing." I replied as I moved a little in discomfort. "You're lying." he whispered in my ear. "I said it's nothing." I said quietly while my cheeks grew darker by the second. Then Norway started to tickle me making me burst out in giggles and laughs. "S-S-Stop! I tell you!" I said laughing hard and Norway stopped for now. "Okay, I carved that in when we first met at the first meeting between the countries and states." I said sheepishly. "That makes me love you more." he whispered and kissed me again.