Missing Items

Your POV"I don't know where your guys' stuff could be." I said exhausted and looked at the small group of states who were also tired. When I extended my hand to the table, my hand met with nothing but air. I looked at the table to see my fiddle was gone. I felt the atmosphere turn up silent. I could feel some anger and suspicion rise and looked toward the group once again. Then I heard more footsteps coming from behind me. I quickly took my hand away from the table and looked to see more states with concern on their faces. California had a cold sweat rolling down his forehead, New York was almost as red as Spain's tomatoes, Hawaii and Alaska were confused, Kansas and Oklahoma had the same expressions on their faces, and Vermont and Virginia looked anger and upset. "We are our stuff?" Vermont asked restraining her anger. I only shrugged then the rest of the states came into the hall frantically. Suddenly an idea came into my mind. "Do you think Alfred and the countries had something to do with our missing stuff?" I asked and made everyone look at me. Then we all immediately ran own the staircase.

Norway's POV

I was studying (s/n)'s fiddle until we all heard a series of footsteps running down the staircase and coming towards the room we were all in. "They found us out! Run!" Prussia yelled and we all started running out the front door. I carefully held the fiddle close to me while I got into the car with the other Nordics. The car immediately started and we going into the dark following the cars of the other countries. I was sitting in the back with Iceland and Finland, I carefully moved myself to turn myself to look behind us to see most of the states out on the lawn. I could see (s/n) crossing her arms across her chest and frowning as we all drove away. I turned my attention back to the fiddle and noticed something carved into the dark wood on the back of the fiddle. "(s/n) + N-" I tried to read the rest but it was covered with dark paint. I scowled for a moment before turning my attention to the scenery we passed.