16 | bunch of fools

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER SIXTEEN :
BUNCH OF FOOLS

╚──────────────────────╝

Star and Simone started dancing with drinks in their cups since music was playing throughout the large ass house they were in

Star and Simone started dancing with drinks in their cups since music was playing throughout the large ass house they were in. Royalty was just with them, but she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Star was unsure where Hakeem was. There's way too many people in that house.

Simone moved her body with the music, circularly rotating her cup, the liquid inside swooshing around. "I'm glad Ms. Carlotta isn't coming. She would not be happy with me right now."

Star gave Simone a stern stare as Simone downed her drink. Carlotta would be furious if she saw her drinking. That's why she chose Angel to be her babysitter, so where is he? "Isn't Angel supposed to be watching you?"

"Yeah, but with all these people in the way, he's probably not going to find me."

That's true. That house was jam-packed. Why did Hunter invite so many people? How did he get so many friends? But fuck them. The only person who mattered was Hakeem, so Star searched everywhere for him but couldn't find him. She did, however, see a certain shady bitch with her man. "I can't find Hakeem either, but look at who I did find."

Simone's gaze followed hers, and they both grimaced as they watched Alex and Derek dance not far away. They appeared to be having the time of their lives, which irritated Star because that fake bitch doesn't deserve happiness. That's why she was going over there to beat Alex's ass like she had promised.

She started running towards Alex, but Simone stopped her again. Her defending Alex was becoming tiresome. "Woah! What are you doing?!"

"Beating her ass!" Star tried to twist her arm free from Simone's grip, but she was holding it too tight.

"No, Star! Fuck her! Let's just turn up!"

Turn up? How can Star turn up when her enemy is only feet away? The fans now believe she and Simone are bullies because Alex painted them as villains, rather than admitting her one-sided crush started their feud! That bitch deserves to suffer. "She's messing with our money, Simone! I'm not letting that slide!"

Simone huffed, remembering what Cotton had told them the day before. "Look, Cotton is right, okay? We need to stop caring about that bitch. She abandoned us, and beating her ass won't bring her back."

"It'll make me feel good, though."

"Yeah, I know it will." Simone rolled her eyes amusingly. "Let's just focus on having fun tonight."

"Yes. Let's," a well-known man said. A vexing one at that. Hunter, the birthday boy. Star couldn't help but sigh in frustration because here comes his ass. She was already stressed. "What do you want, Hunter?"