The Whisky had opened and Katie and I were called to work behind the bar. Nikki was off God knows where, doing God knows what but Tommy and Vince had taken seats beside the bar, conveniently where Katie and I were serving.

"So why have I never seen you round here before?" Vince asked in between sips.

Slightly (very) drunk after drinking with the band before opening, I was struggling to multitask chatting with Vince and serving customers drinks.

"Not a clue, Vince! Where the hell have you been?" I giggle, overflowing somebody's vodka coke.

"Shit babe, you're so drunk!" Vince snorted.

"Shush, my manager will hear! You'll get me fired!"

"You ain't gotta worry about me talking loud, you need to worry about all this alcohol you're spilling!" He continued to laugh at me.

"Fuck, I shouldn't of done all those shots..."

"Hey, we had a good time, right?" He asked reassuringly, growing concerned as I was visibly beginning to regret getting drunk at work.

"Of course we did, I had a really good time getting to know you tonight".

"Me too, Veronica", Vince smiled.

"No seriously though Vince! Where have you been all this time?" uh-oh, the drunk words are coming.

"I could ask you the same thing babe," he softly said, looking up at me with those brown eyes.

"Don't you wanna be off partying instead of chatting with the bartender?" I questioned, letting my thoughts get the better of me.

"Not one bit," he replied confidently.

After quickly becoming comfortable with Vince with the copious amount of tequila, Tommy and Vince headed back on stage and Katie and I we're hooked on them from behind the bar.

Similarly to last night, everybody in the club swarmed to the front of the stage and began throwing themselves around when the boys began their set.

"So what was that with you and Tommy?" I giggle, nudging Katie's side, as we polished shot glasses whilst watching the boys intently.

"Ah Ronni, I think I'm in love!" She sighed.

"Me too babe," I cackled, remembering Vince's compliments while I gazed into his soft brown eyes.

"He called me beautiful, I think actually want his babies Katie".

Katie snorted, "you don't even want kids!"

"I know but I'd have his!"

"Shut up Veronica! You're so drunk!"

"I know! Isn't it great!"

"Tommy's invited us back to a party at theirs, shall we go?" Katie asked.

"We don't get off until three again, is there any point?" I remembered, disappointed.

"We could bail..." Katie sung.

"Don't tempt me, I'm already drunk enough to say fuck it".

"Then fuck it. We're bailing". Katie decided.